Chapter 14

Okay I know that Rapunzel is a bit older than Elsa, but let's pretend they're both 18 and Rapunzel didn't meet Eugene or see the lanterns yet. And they both don't know they are cousins since Rapunzel didn't meet her real mom (the Queen of Corona) yet.

P.S. And yes, they are real cousins. Before, I made it up, but they really are real cousins. The former Queen of Arendelle (Elsa's mom) and the Queen of Corona (Rapunzel's mom) are sisters. Elsa's parents went on a trip during 'Do you Want to Build a Snowman?' to see Eugene and Rapunzel's wedding. That's why the trip would've taken 2 weeks.

~*~*~

Jack flew to North's Workshop after he had fixed his staff. It was a bit far, since he was Antarctica and North's workshop is at the North Pole.

Did he name that place after him? he thought. He shook his head, shaking the thought out of his head.

For some reason, he felt as if something was wrong. Did something happen when we was gone? He felt uneasy, and quickly zoomed to North's Workshop. Baby Tooth squealed at the speed. She was in his sweater pocket, clutching to the sides so she wouldn't fall off.

Once he saw the workshop, he quickly went inside. But, as always, he didn't get past the yetis. He tried to push through them, but they wouldn't let him through.

"C'mon, just let me through this one time! I mean, I've already seen the workshop! I'm here for something else." Jack begged. The yetis looked at each other.

They spoke in a weird language, before letting Jack pass through. Jack jumped with joy.

"Thanks!" He said, and then was about to zoom inside when he saw the four and the guardians. He hid behind a desk.

"Pitch! Come out here!" Bunny yelled. Elsa was on Toothless, and she was turning a bit blue. Jack raised an eyebrow. Bunny's voice was shaky since he was shivering a bit.

The thing that surprised Jack was that Bunny was a bit...short.

Nightmare sand swirled around the giant globe. Rapunzel held her frying pan tight, ready to strike. The nightmare sand formed into Pitch. He walked around the globe that had a few lights left.

"Well. I'm here. What do you want me to do now?" Pitch said, and Toothless growled, letting his teeth out.

"What did you do to Elsa?!" Tooth yelled, . Pitch stroked his chin, pretending to think.

"What makes you think I did something? It wasn't me. It was one of your friends. Jack Frost." He said, and then Jack's eyes widened. Since when did I do something bad to my friends? he thought.

"Jack...?" Rapunzel said in disbelief, lowering her frying pan. Pitch nodded.

"You see, when Jack came back to you guys, Elsa became sad. But that's not all--she also became heartbroken. She couldn't control her powers after, because she controls her power with love. She became...cold. And the cold doesn't bother her, does it?" He said, and Jack stumbled back with shock.

He knocked over a few books, and hid again once they turned around.

"And one last thing, the kids will stop believing in you. Five, four, three, two..." Pitch said, doing a dance--stepping on the lights. They went away, and there was one last light.

"One..." He trailed off, stepping on the last light. The five and the guardians freaked out. But, the light didn't go away.

It stayed there. As many times as Pitch tried to make it go away, it didn't. He frowned.

Jack smiled.

"The last believer. Jamie!" He whispered to himself. He quickly zoomed out of the workshop and flew to Jamie's house as fast as he could--Wind helping him.

~*~

Jamie held onto a stuffed bunny, talking to him at night on his bed.

"Look, I've believed in you for a very long time now. All my life, actually. So, you have to repay me. Just, show me a sign that you're real...please." Jamie begged at the animal, hope going in his eyes.

Jack watched by his window, sadness in his eyes. He watched as Jamie's hope went away.

"I knew it." Jamie said, and then let go of the stuffed bunny. It fell to the ground with a thud. Jack felt bad, and tried to think of something. An idea popped into his head.

He went inside of his bedroom, slowly opening the window. He stood in front of the door and made frost spread around his window. He drew an egg with his finger.

Jamie watched as the egg appeared on the window. His eyes went wide and a big smile went on his face.

"You are real." Jamie said. It wasn't about Jack, though. He was talking about Bunnymund.

Jack drew another picture of a bunny with his finger. He glanced at Jamie and then looked back at the window.

He closed his eyes. He imagined the bunny coming to life. He pulled his hand back, and the bunny hopped around Jamie's room.

"Whoa!" Jamie yelled with excitement, chasing the bunny around on his bed. Jack laughed as the bunny went around him.

As it went above Jamie, it exploded and his room started snowing. Jamie went confused.

"Snow?" He asked himself as a snowflake came on his nose. His eyes widened.

"Jack Frost." He said, and Jack stopped laughing--looking at Jamie.

"He-he said my name!" He said in disbelief. Jamie slowly turned around and his jaw dropped as he saw Jack.

"Jack Frost!" He said again, and Jack went into shock for a short moment.

"He said it again!" He said to himself, running his hand through his hair.

"You're Jack Frost!" Jamie said for a third time.

"Yeah! That's my name! Jack Frost! That's me! Wait...can you see me?" He said, and Jamie slowly nodded. Jack took a few steps to Jamie.

"Can you hear me?" He asked, and Jamie nodded again. Jack smiled, and did a backflip.

"He sees me!" Jack said with joy, on the verge of crying. After all, he wasn't seen for 300 years. Jamie laughed and jumped on his bed.

"You're real?!" Jamie said. Jack nodded fast.

"I know!"

"You just made it snow in my room!" Once again, Jack nodded again.

"I know!" Jack said.

"And remember that time you went sledding two days ago?" Jack asked him. Jamie's eyes widened.

"That was you?!" He asked.

"That was me!" Jack confirmed. Jamie stopped jumping.

"What about the Tooth Fairy, Sandman, the Easter Bunny, Santa. Claus-?!" Jamie asked, and Jack nodded.

"Yes, yes. We're all real." He said. Jamie laughed.

"Cool!" He said, but froze when he heard his mom's voice.

"Jamie, who are you talking to?!" She yelled from another room.

"Um.." Jamie said, looking at Jack for his approval. He just nudged his head to the side, allowing Jamie to do so.

"Jack Frost?!" He yelled back, uneasy. His mom just laughed.

"Okay!" She said. Jamie and Jack laughed, but they stopped laughing once they heard the rough wind. Jack looked out the window.

He knew Pitch was hear for Jamie. He turned to Jamie.

~*~

"North..." Elsa croaked out. He glanced at her with worry. She coughed and shivered.

"It hurts..." She cried letting tears fall. Tooth patted her side with a glove.

"I'm sorry, about Ja-." She stopped herself once she saw Elsa flinch at the sound of his name.

"About...him." She said, and Elsa felt a huge pain in her chest. Rapunzel looked at her with sympathy.

"Just a little longer, Elsa." She said. Hiccup and Merida glanced at each other as they rode on Toothless.

The sleigh started to lose it's magic.

"Uh oh..." North said. The sleigh started going down, and it crashed. Everyone except Bunny and Elsa went off of the sleigh. Elsa tried to stand up, but collapsed down on the road.

"Elsa!" Jack yelled, running towards her. Rapunzel went angry, and put her frying pan up his face.

"Don't come near her." She said, and then pushed him back. Jamie went to his side, and whispered to him.

"Who are those four?" He asked, and Jack leaned down to whisper back in his ear.

"They're my group members." He said, and Jamie nodded, stepping towards Rapunzel.

He waved.

"Hi! I'm Jamie Bennett! What's your name?" He asked, looking up since he was short compared to her. She lowered her frying pan and crouched down to his height.

"I'm Rapunzel." She said, and Jamie's eyes widened.

"You're real?!" He asked, and she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Um...yeah?" She said uneasily.

"Wow! My mom told me a story about you once. I wish my hair glowed." He said, and Rapunzel laughed. He looked behind her and pointed to Elsa.

"Your friend over there is going blue--wait, is that the Snow Queen?" Jamie asked. Jack ignored his question and went next to Elsa.

"Elsa? Are you okay?" He asked, holding her hand. He brought it up to his cheek and freaked out.

"You're not warm anymore!" He said, and Elsa weakly nodded and began to shiver. Jack brought her close and embraced her. He looked up at the sky and saw Pitch.

He turned to the rest.

"Bring Jamie away from Pitch." He said, and Hiccup shook his head.

"We're not leaving y-." He said, but Jack shook his head.

"Go!" He yelled, and they flinched. They quickly nodded and went away from Pitch.

Jack looked back at Elsa. She was struggling to breathe and keep her eyes open.

"Jack...why do you hate us? Why do you hate me..?" She asked weakly. He shook his head fast and kept her close.

"I don't hate you...any of you. Just stay with me." He panicked, and looked around for something to keep her warm.

"I'll find you something warm. I-I could go to Jamie's house and get a few blankets, or use a few sacks, or maybe get-." Elsa cut him off by putting a hand over his cheek. Jack's eyes watered. He put his hand over hers.

"It's okay..." She said. Jack shook his head.

"No. Rapunzel! Rapunzel I need you!" He yelled behind him. Elsa turned his face to her and shook her head weakly.

"I'm sorry..." She said, Jack hugged her.

"No, Elsa. I need you to stay with me, with us. Don't give up on us. Please, I need you to stay strong. I..." He said, sniffling. Elsa cut him off by bring her face closer to his and kissed him.

He immediately brought her close and kissed her back--his tears falling on her cheeks. She stopped, and Jack knew she was gone.

Her hand fell from his cheek and her eyes closed. Jack brought her face up to his neck and silently cried. He whispered in her left ear.

"I love you."