Chapter 17

| THE BIG FIVE RETURNS |

A few years later..

P R O L O G U E

North watched as nightmare sand came back on the globe.

"Not again." He said. He turned to the guardians.

"He's back?" Jack asked, and North nodded. Jack quickly dashed for the snow globes and grabbed an armful. The guardians looked at him weirdly.

"What? I've been waiting for this moment for a long time now!" He said, and the guardians chuckled. They all grabbed a snow globe.

"North gets Merida, Tooth gets Hiccup, Bunny gets Rapunzel, Sandy and I will get Elsa?" He asked. The guardians nodded and Jack quickly smashed the snow globe to the ground--going to Arendelle with Sandy.

The rest looked at each other weirdly.

"Give him a break, he hasn't seen them for years!" She said, and they gave shrugs before smashing their own snow globes.

"Let's get the Big Five together again." Bunny said, before they all went through the portal.

H I C C U P

"C'mon Toothless, come at me." I joked to Toothless. Toothless rolled his eyes and shot at me. I did a cartwheel and finally dodged it.

I looked back at him.

"Did you see that! I finally did it!" I cheered, and jumped. Toothless tackled me to the ground.

"Oh, it's just like before. Vikings and dragons, enemies strike again. Ahh." I dramatically said, and laid on the ground pretending to be defeated.

I closed my eyes, only to open them again when Toothless licked my face. I pushed him away and and stood up.

"Toothless! You know that doesn't wash out." I said, wiping the dragon saliva off of me. Toothless snorted.

Snort....It's just like Merida's laugh. I shook my head shaking the thought of her out of my head. I felt a tap on my back.

"Yeah, yeah Astrid, I'm co-." I cut myself off when I saw Tooth. I smiled.

"Hey, Tooth! Haven't seen you in a while." I said, and went for a hug. She pulled back and put her hands in front of her.

"I'm good, and it's nice to see you again too!" She smiled, and her eyes suddenly went wild. She put her hands on my cheeks and squeezed them.

"Woah! You look so much different! Ooh, and all of your baby teeth are gone! Eep!" She squealed and I pushed her hands away.

"Um...yeah. So why are you here?" I asked her, and she just threw a snow globe to the ground. I smiled wide, realizing what was happening.

I gestured for Toothless to come, and we all went through the portal.

R A P U N Z E L

"Eugene! It's so close! Eep! The kingdom is so big up close!" I said in excitement. He rolled his eyes, and followed me to the kingdom.

It took me a long time to go outside, because ever since I came back Mother would never let me go outside ever again.

I looked back at Eugene, and he ripped the 'WANTED' picture of him away. I ignored it, and ran into the kingdom. I squealed at all of the designs.

"This is so cool!" I said to myself. When I tried to move forward, my hair was pulled back. I tried to pull it towards me, but it stayed in place. I turned around and saw that people were pushing their carts over it and stepping on my hair.