Chapter 4

Tooth was about to go after Elsa, but Jack stopped her.

"I'll go. You guys wait here." He said to them and they nodded. He was about to go after Elsa when North put a hand on his shoulder.

"Be careful, Jack. Elsa is in top 3 on nice list." He warned, and Jack laughed.

"Psh, I hold a record!" He replied before going to Elsa. It took him a very short moment to find her-considering the fact that he was flying and she left a few moments ago.

"Elsa!" He said to her, holding her shoulder trying to make her turn around. She slowly turned her head to the left.

"Leave me alone." She mumbled, pulling her shoulder away from his grip. She just wanted to be alone, like how she has always been for over 10 years.

"Listen. You don't want to be alone, trust me!" Jack said to her trying to change her mind. She stopped walking and turned to him.

"What do you know about being alone?" She angrily said. He looked at the ground and his eyes watered.

"I was alone for over 300 years. I had nobody, basically. Nobody believed in me, so nobody saw me. Sure, I played with kids and had fun...but it wasn't that fun when they didn't know I was there and started the snowball fight. I know what it feels like to be alone. You're not alone, Elsa." Jack looked up at her and put his hand on her shoulder.

She looked at him and suddenly snickered. He looked at her confused.

"What?" He asked her, looking around him to see what she was snickering about. She cleared her throat and looked away from his eyes.

"I'm sorry, it's just that it doesn't seem like the type of person you would be—" She stopped her sentence when a snowball hit her shoulder.

She turned around and saw Jack tossing a snowball in his hand and felt annoyed, but a sudden rush of happiness went trough her body.

"You were saying?" He playfully winked and chuckled.

She laughed at him and shook her head.

"You call that a snowball?" She asked him and he shrugged. She moved her hands in a circular motion and a giant snowball appeared above her head. She smirked and he ran away, not bothering to fly since he wanted to make it easier for her.

"Come back here!" She yelled at him and he shook his head. He laughed and dodged the snowball as she threw it. He threw the snowball that was in his hand, but she ducked, and it hit somebody else. They both froze.

North. He slowly turned around and stared at the both of them. Elsa had a snowball in her hand and was aiming it at Jack.

"What are you two doing?!" He exclaimed wiping the snowball off of his back. Elsa didn't move and threw the snowball without taking her attention off of North. The snowball hit Jack straight in the face.

Elsa cleared her throat and stood straight.

"Nothing." She said and walked past him as if nothing happened. He turned to Jack.

"Um, let's just say I cheered her up?" He said unsure. North ignored it and gestured him to the sleigh where everyone was seated, Elsa just going on.

"We have to go." North said and Jack nodded, hopping onto the back of the sleigh. Tooth turned to Jack.

"Jack, can I talk to you for a moment?" She asked him and he nodded.

She led him to a lake that had a painting of Tooth and little children surrounding her.

"What did Pitch want with the teeth?" He asked he and she sighed, seeing the painting start to chip off as children stopped believing in her.

"It's not the teeth that he wanted, it's the memories. The teeth hold the most important memories in the childhood of children. That's why we collect the teeth. We have your teeth, too." She said and Jack's eyes went wide.

"Wait, you have my teeth? Are you saying I was somebody before Jack Frost?" He asked her eagerly and she nodded.

"We were all someone before we became guardians." She said and Jack jumped up with joy.

"Do you think you can give me my teeth?!" He enthusiastically asked and Tooth sadly looked down.

"I would, but Pitch took all of the teeth."

"Then we have to get them back! Let's go!" He flew back to the sleigh. Tooth followed soon after him.

North shook the reins and off they went into the sky.

Hiccup turned to Elsa and nervously laughed.

"You're not gonna hurt us are you?" He asked her and she shook her head.

"Of course not. What makes you think I would?" She asked him and he shrugged.

"It just wandered into my mind." He said and she nodded understandably. He turned to North who was driving the sleigh.

"What are we doing now?" He asked him and North answered with a chuckle.

"We are collecting teeth!" He said and Tooth looked nervous.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" She asked unsure. Bunny clutched onto the handle and shakily answered.

"Of-of course! I can hide eggs everyone in-in uh...one day!" He yelled the last part in fear and the five laughed at them.

"Don't you dare laugh at me you little-." He yelled at them, but North cut him off.

"And how many presents I deliver in one night?" He said making a point. Tooth's face lit up with hope.

"I guess you do make a point. Well, hurry up! Let's go collect teeth!" She squealed with excitement. Jack mumbled to Baby Tooth.

"What is she so jumpy about?" Baby Tooth shrugged and looked ahead.

"So where are we going first?" Rapunzel asked North. He shrugged. Merida facepalmed.

"You don't know where we're going?" She groaned and dragged her hands down her face. Hiccup snickered, trying to hold in his laugh.

Merida crossed her arms and turned to Hiccup with an annoyed look on her face.

"What's so funny, Hiccup?" She said with the best American accent she can do. He looked at her and copied her Scottish accent.

"Yew dunno we're weer goin'?" She slapped his arm and Rapunzel bursted out laughing. She also slapped her arm.

"Will you stop it?" She crossed her arms and pouted sinking into the seat. Jack decided to join in and copy her accent.

"Weal yew stup ait!" She raised her hands up and looked at the 3 of them.

"You know what? Elsa is officially my favorite out of all of you guys." She said and Elsa turned to her.

"Oh, why thank yew vary mouch Merida." She said, putting a hand to her chest. Merida groaned and covered her face while they laughed.

Tooth smiled and looked back at the five.

"See, the idea isn't as bad as it seems!" She smiled. The five quickly scooted away from each other and acted like nothing happened.

Tooth's smile went away. She looked forward and turned to Sandy.

"This is not going to turn out good."