The Big Five

P R O L O G U E

"Pitch is back! I can feel it. In my belly." North said, as he patted his belly. Bunny's ears perked up.

"Wait, you called me here three days before Easter. . . because you felt something in your belly?" Bunny said to him as he painted an egg. The conversation soon led onto an argument about which holiday was more important--Easter or Christmas.

The moon came out and shone bright by a nearby window. Sandy tried to get their attention, but it didn't work since they couldn't hear him. He frowned and picked up an elf--shaking it so that its bells would ring. Tooth, North, and Bunny quickly looked at Sandy. He pointed at the moon.

"Ah, Manny! Sandy, why didn't you say something?" North said as dreamsand came out of Sandy's ears.

The guardians stared up at the moon as it glowed into the window of North's workshop. This has only happened four times, as 'Manny' chose four guardians to protect the children. A blue crystal appeared from the ground and rose up to the surface. 

"What's happening?" Bunnymund asked the rest of the guardians.

"He's choosing new guardian." North said. Tooth squealed in joy.

"Ooh! I wonder who it's going to be! Maybe the leprechaun?" She rambled on, guessing who it was going to be. Many pictures and symbols appeared over Sandy's head, as he was guessing who it was too.

"Please not the groundhog, please not the groundhog." Bunnymund mumbled under his breath.

The picture finally appeared on the blue crystal. It was a picture of Jack Frost.

"Jack Frost?" North asked in confusion. Bunnymund quickly stood up straight, and Tooth and her fairies 'fainted.'

"I take it back. Groundhog sounds great!" He said, obviously not wanting Jack Frost as a guardian.

"Wait-guys, something else is happening." Tooth said, as she pointed at the crystal.

The guardians examined the crystal and it was, indeed, forming another image. In fact, it made four more! One was a girl with really long hair and a frying pan. The second one was a guy with a viking hat riding a dragon. The third was another girl with really curly hair with a bow and arrow. The last was a girl with a french braid and a beautiful teal dress that was with a purple cape.

"Rapunzel? Hiccup? Merida? Elsa? Is it possible to have a human guardian?" Bunny asked in confusion. Sandy shrugged and a question mark appeared over his head.

"I don't think so. Manny, why do you need this many guardians?" North asked the moon. It formed a big five on the crystal.

"The. . . Big Five? Is that what he's saying?" Tooth asked. The other guardians nodded.

"Well, then. It's settled! Manny wants to form the 'Big Five' to defeat Pitch?" North said, and the rest nodded.

"Great. Go get Jack, Bunny." North said.

"What about the rest?" Tooth asked as she flew around him.

"Oh. Uh, Sandy get Rapunzel, Tooth get Hiccup, and I'll get Merida?" North asked and Tooth frowned.

"What about Elsa?" Bunnymund asked. North scratched his chin, thinking.

"I'll send the yetis." He said. The guardians nodded. He gave each of them two snow globes.

"Now, let's get us some guardians!"

- * - * - 

I noticed some errors as I read through this book, and I cringed everytime I saw one. So, EDITING!