Chapter 2

The five of them yelled as they were thrown through the portal. They landed on the ground with a thud.

"Ow." Merida groaned as she rubbed her head. She looked up to see a yeti staring at her. She screamed, only to make the yeti scream. Elves went to Jack's sack and peeked into it. Jack pulled the sack over his head and looked at the guardians. He raised an eyebrow and looked at them in amazement.

"There they are!" North cheered. Merida, Jack, Hiccup, Rapunzel, and Elsa looked at him weirdly. Who was he? To them, he sure had a really big belly and a really long beard.

"Wow...you've gotta be kidding me." Jack said. Two yetis came next to him and carried him up by his shoulders.

"No, put me down." He gently said to them. Rapunzel stood up and brushed the dirt off of her pink dress.

"That's it? That's all you're going to say after you've captured the four of us?" She said as she directed her arm towards the rest of the people they've captured. Jack frowned.

"Um, excuse me Blondie, but there's five of us-." he was about to correct, but North interrupted him.

"I see we didn't go off with a good start. I'm North-or Santa, if that's what you want to call me. That's Bunny. And the Tooth Fairy." North said, and Tooth squealed.

"Ooh! I've heard a lot about all of you guys! And your teeth! Ooh! I hear that they are the bests out there! It's bests even a word? I'm pretty sure it is, but whatever! Jack! Oh, especially you Jack! I've heard even more about your teeth!" She flew over to him and forced his mouth open.

"My, my what?" He asked a bit creeped out. He knew the Tooth Fairy liked teeth, but he didn't know that she liked teeth this much.

"Jack? Huh? Who's that?" Hiccup asked confused. Apparently the four of them couldn't see him.

"Are they really as white as they say?" She gasped, and took her fingers out of his mouth. "Oh! They really do sparkle like freshly fallen snow!" Her fairies squealed and surrounded him.

"Girls, let's not disgrace the uniform." She told them, and wagged her tiny finger. Jack blushed and looked at the ground. Merida, Hiccup, Rapunzel, and looked at her in confusion. Who was she talking to? In their point of view, all Tooth was doing was talking to the floor which putting her finger in the air. But they knew that she was talking to his 'Jack' guy.

"And the Sandman." North pointed at Sandy, who was asleep floating in air.

"Sandy. Sandy? Sandy!" He woke him up and put his hands on his hips-smiling at the five of them. The four of their faces turned serious and became more curious.

"Why did you bring us here exactly?" Hiccup asked. North's smile went away. Merida gulped, knowing that this was not a good thing.

"Pitch is back." Bunny said. Merida, Hiccup, Elsa, and Rapunzel went confused.

"Pitch?" They asked in unison. Pitch as in. . . throw/serve for baseball? A holder for water? Was it a baseball pitcher that was nicknamed 'Pitch'?

"Pitch Black as in the Boogeyman." Jack said to them. He expected them to nod or show some type of gesture to tell him that they understand, but they did nothing. They still looked confused as they waited for an answer.

"Hello?" Jack said as he waved a hand in front of their faces. It was as if. . . they couldn't see him.

"Is anyone going to answer us?" Rapunzel asked as the Merida and Hiccup nodded in agreement.

"I already answered you! He's the Boogeyman!" He said to her. He tried shaking her shoulders but his hands didn't get to touch her. She didn't believe in him.