Chapter 22

"Man, I hate that guy!" Jack said, stomping his foot. Merida nodded, standing up. She brushed the dirt off of her dress and shook her hair.

"So do I! Really rude, I must say." She said, and the rest agreed. Hiccup stayed quiet--thinking. Merida turned to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey, Viking. What's got up your bum?" She asked, and everyone looked at them. He frowned and crossed his arms.

"Guys, I think something's wrong." He said, and Merida raised an eyebrow.

"What?" She asked, and he thought for a moment.

"I've read a book that said that the people were nice and really kind here. But that was a few weeks ago when I last read it." He said, and his eyes widened. He looked at Rapunzel.

"Punz, can you go get the bag?" He asked, and pointed the body bag that laid near a log. She hesitantly nodded and grabbed a her hair. Just as she was about to put her hair out of the cage, Elsa stopped her.

"Wait a second." She said, and put her hands on the bars. She concentrated and kept a firm grip on the bars. It started to turn to ice before it cracked. She stepped out of the cage and walked to the bag.

"Wow, I'm surprised Jake was that dumb to leave the bag here." Jack said as he followed close behind her.

She handed it to Hiccup, and he quickly grabbed a big book from the bag. She walked to Rapunzel and froze her and Eugene's cage. They stepped out once it cracked, and Elsa moved onto Hiccup and Merida's cage.

Hiccup quickly looked through the book trying to find whatever he was looking for. Once he found it, he cheered and pointed to it.

"I found it! It says here: Legend has it that there are actually two planets of life--Earth and Disney DreamWorks. Though both may be two beautiful planets they are complete opposites. In Disney DreamWorks, the person you are now, is the person you will not want to be. For example, if you are really kindhearted on Earth...you will be very naughty in Disney DreamWorks. Beware when you enter this planet--as you can trust almost no one. Wait a second, this wasn't the legend!" Hiccup exclaimed--closing the book. Merida stepped out of the cage as it cracked.

He stepped out of the cage and thought for a moment when his face dawned into realization.

"Somebody must've changed it." He breathed out, and Merida raised an eyebrow.

"A legend? Changed? That's not possible! Unless it's like a challenge legend thing, yeah." Merida said, and the rest nodded. Hiccup sat down on a log and searched through the book. Once he found the page he was looking for, he gestured the rest to look at it.

"See, if you lick your finger and do so," Hiccup said, licking the tip of his finger. He pressed it down on the words and pulled his finger back up. He showed the rest his finger--it had nothing on it.

"The ink is supposed to come off since it was written." He said, and the rest looked worried.

"Why would Pitch do this?" Elsa asked, and Jack put an arm around her waist. He turned to her and sighed.

"That's because he wants to be believed in. I honestly think he just wants to take over the world." He said, and the rest nodded. Hiccup took a few weapons out of the bag and handed some to Eugene.

"We should get some food." Hiccup said, and Merida nodded. She stepped forward, but Hiccup stopped her.

"You girls are staying here." He said, and Merida pointed to Jack.

"He can't help because if he does, he's probably going to freeze the whole ocean!" Merida said, and Hiccup thought for a moment before nodding. He turned to Jack and gestured to Elsa and Rapunzel.