Chapter 26

The boys quickly rushed outside to see who had screamed.

"What's going on?!" Hiccup yelled, and Rapunzel continued to bag her frying pan against something on the ground.

"Rapunzel, calm down!" Eugene said, coming out of the tent. She had tears on her cheeks as she banged her frying pan.

"Die, die, die!" She yelled at it, and Eugene held her wrists--stopping her from hitting whatever she was trying to kill. After a few moments she stopped, and cried on Eugene's shoulder--clutching onto his torso.

"What happened?" Merida said, peeking out of her tent. Her eyes widened, and she rushed to Rapunzel's side.

"Rapunzel! Are you okay?!" She asked, looking for something that made her cry. She pointed to the thing she was trying to kill and sniffled.

"I-I found it in-in my sleeping bag this mor-morning." She hiccuped, and Jack frowned confused.

"Found what?" He asked, and she looked up--her eyes red.

"It was a nightmare..." She said, looking at the nightmare sand on the ground. Jack crouched down next to the sand, and poked it. Nothing happened, but after a few moments the nightmare sand swirled around and formed an image of Pitch.

Jack's eyes widened, and he rushed to the bag to get his staff. He quickly blasted it with ice, but it moved right before it touched him.

"Pitch, get out here!" Merida said, getting her bows and arrows. She aimed it at Pitch, but quickly aimed to the right of him as she knew that he was going to move--and he did.

He clutched onto his stomach, pulling the bow out. He became furious, and glared at Merida. He threw the arrow aside, and shot his own at Merida. Her eyes widened with shock.

"Merida, look out!" Hiccup yelled, acting fast. He quickly pushed her out of the way. Pitch growled, and looked around with a confused look. His face dawned into realization, and he smirked with an eyebrow raised.

He turned around and quickly shot Rapunzel to a tree in a fast motion. She winced, and fell to the ground with a thud.

"Rapunzel!" Eugene said, running after her. Pitch blocked his way, and Eugene stopped--raising his hands up in defense.

"Step away, and the girl lives." Pitch said, and Eugene stumbled back over a log. Pitch knocked Rapunzel out with nightmare sand, and all of a sudden Elsa came out of her tent in...Pitch's arms?

"But, you were over--what?!" Hiccup said, and Pitch rolled his eyes. He pointed to the other Pitch.

"Haven't you ever heard of multiplying?" He asked, walking next to Rapunzel. She raised her frying pan, but he knocked it out of her hands. He looked at the rest and smirked before snapping his fingers. Nightmare sand started to swirl around the place, and Jack's eyes widened along with the rest.

"No!" He yelled, zooming towards Pitch. Merida released an arrow towards him. All of a sudden the tornado stopped, and the nightmare sand faded away. The four looked to see if the arrow had hit Pitch.

But there was just an arrow stuck to a tree.

~*~*~

SHORT CHAPTER.

Sorry :P People wanted me to update soo....

HERE YOU GO.