Chapter 5

"So how is this going to work out?" Hiccup asked as they flew over Burgess, Pennsylvania. The place Jack was always at.

"I'll take Sandy, Tooth, and Bunny down to the next city to collect teeth while you guys go to Burgess!" North cheered and the rest nodded. As North was about to go down, something bright tried to shoot them.

"Woah!" Hiccup yelled as he looked down. Merida peeked down and put her hands on Hiccup's shoulders.

"Hiccup watch out!" She pulled him back just in time before another bright light tried to shoot them. He was caught off balance and landed on top of Merida, inches away from her face.

He blushed and Merida pushed him up.

"You almost bloody killed yourself!" She said to him and he looked down again. She pulled him back again and shook his shoulders.

"Stop it will you-!" He cut her off and looked at North.

"That's my dragon!" He said to him, and stood up on the sleigh. The four stared at him confused and raised their eyebrows.

All of a sudden he jumped off of the sleigh. The four screamed and looked down.

"Hiccup are you crazy?!" Rapunzel yelled, putting her hair in her arms-ready to throw it down. Just as she looked down the sleigh over the side, a big figure zoomed past her and went above the clouds.

Everybody looked up seeing nothing for a few moments before something flew down and went next to the sleigh.

It was Hiccup!

"Woah!" Bunny said in amazement. Hiccup laughed and patted the back of Toothless.

"Well don't just sit there, hop on!" He said and Merida instantly hopped on. He looked at her weirdly, as he saw her eagerness.

"What? I've never flew in the sky before." She said as she squealed. He laughed and looked at the rest.

"You guys go on, we'll meet you in a few minutes." They nodded and flew down to Burgess.

As they went away, they heard Merida's screams of joy.

"Don't put your hands up! You'll fall!" They heard Hiccup yell. They laughed and Elsa looked down.

"How are we gonna get down from here?" She asked Jack. He just went next to her and crouched down. She looked at him weirdly and he nudged his head.

"Are you going on my back or what?" He asked her as he laughed. She put her hand on her chest.

"M-Me? Go on your back? Why?" She asked him and he rolled his eyes. He grabbed her and carried her bridal style.

She screamed.

"What are you-!" She yelled, but Jack ignored her and jumped down. She screamed and put her arms around his neck holding on for her dear life.

"Jack!" She yelled in fear and he looked at her.

"Just calm down-." She cut him off and looked into his eyes for a quick moment.

"I can't calm down! This is crazy!" She yelled. He stopped falling and flew straight down in a slow pace.

"Shh, just look at me. Look at me." He said as her eyes were tightly closed. She slowly opened her eyes to look into his.

She was distracted by his eyes as she spaced out, thinking about nothing. He stared into hers.

All of a sudden a rock hit Jack on the chest.

They both looked up to see Hiccup and Merida standing there with their arms crossed. They had a sheepish look on their face, and Jack and Elsa went confused.

Merida pointed at their position. They both looked at their position and Elsa quickly jumped out of his arms. She pretended to wipe her dust out of her coronation dress.

"Where's Rapunzel?" Elsa asked and they all shrugged.

A scream filled with joy filled the silence, and they all looked up.

Rapunzel was going down the sleigh using her hair as a rope. She had a wide smile on her face and Baby Tooth was flying next to her as she was going down.

The four laughed as they watched Rapunzel. She landed on the roof and pulled the rest of her hair off the sleigh.

"That was amazing!" She said and threw a handful of her hair in the air.

"Meet us at the park when you're done!" Bunny yelled. Hiccup looked up and cupped a hand to the side of his face.

"Okay!" He yelled.

"Take these sacks!" Tooth yelled, and threw five sacks to them. They caught it and watched sleigh go away in the clouds. Jack turned to Baby Tooth.

"So how do we collect the teeth?" He asked her. She just moved her fingers and led them to the nearest window. She slipped inside and the rest slipped in after.

And by slipped I literally mean slipped. Hiccup's real leg didn't go over the window so he tripped on the rest.

"Shh!" Merida yell-whispered, putting a finger to her lips. Rapunzel and Elsa giggled. They moved to stand next to the bed.

Baby Tooth pointed at the pillow and slipped under it. She came out in the other side with the tooth in her hand. Elsa looked at her.

"So we just take the teeth?" She asked, and Jack leaned onto his staff.

"Seems simple enough. Race you to the next bedroom!" He said and flew to the next room. Baby Tooth shook her head and started shaking her hands.

"No fair! You can fly!" Merida said out the window. Hiccup hopped on Toothless and looked at Merida.

"He's not the only one." He said and Merida smiled. She hopped behind him and put her arms around his waist.

"See you there Rapunzel!" She said to Rapunzel before Hiccup took off to the nearest bedroom. Rapunzel used her hair as a whip and used it as a rope.

She saluted Elsa and swung to the next bedroom. Elsa turned to Baby Tooth who was still shaking her head.

"What's wrong Baby Tooth?" She asked her. Baby Tooth got a quarter out of a drawer and slipped it under the pillow.

"Oh, they need to put quarters under the pillow?" She said and Baby Tooth nodded.

Elsa quietly laughed and crossed her arms, looking out the window.

"Their reactions would be priceless." She said, and put her hands on the window.

Ice started to spread around it. She quickly pulled her hands back and Baby Tooth flew to her side, staring at the ice. Elsa sensed danger and ice slowly started spreading in the kid's bedroom.

"You are evil, Elsa. You are danger to everyone." A british accent whispered in her ear.