Chapter 18

Hiccup was the first member of the group that had arrived first. He put his hands on his hips and looked around.

"Looks the same, just a few decorations put around the place." He said, and Toothless snooped through the items, knocking over a few things. Hiccup rolled his eyes and picked up the stuff.

"Toothless." He said annoyed, and ordered him to sit. He felt a tap on his back and he turned around.

"What-oh, uh...nice to see you again!" Hiccup said as he saw Merida. He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck and leaned on a desk. He fell and knocked over a few books.

He blushed in embarrassment as Merida giggled. She patted his back.

"Nice to see you again, Clumsy Bum." She said. Hiccup put the books back on the desks just as Rapunzel came. She screamed, and Merida turned back. She screamed back and they ran to each other--giving each other a big hug.

"Redhead!" She joked, squealing.

"Blondie!" She said to Rapunzel. Eugene stood awkwardly at the back watching the events happening. He didn't know what to do, and why he was here in the first place.

Elsa stumbled in, feeling a bit dizzy after she came through the portal. Jack helped her stay standing up and put his arms on her shoulders.

I will never get used to that." She said, and held her head. Rapunzel instantly ran up to Elsa and enveloped her in a big hug. Elsa almost fell back in surprise, but hugged Rapunzel back.

Rapunzel pulled back from them, and Jack opened his arms for a hug. Rapunzel shook her head, and Jack's face went confused.

"Sorry, the last time you gave me a hug, I was itching for days 'cause you're so cold." She said, rubbing her arms.

"Oh, okay." Jack said. She grabbed a sack and put it in front of her.

"Now you can give me a hug." She said, and gave Jack a hug. He laughed, and patted her back twice.

Eugene pointed his finger at everybody and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know who these people are, but this wasn't part of your deal." He said, and Rapunzel grabbed his arm and put him next to her.

"Oh, just go with it." She said. North stood in front of the group and put his arms out.

"Welcome back!" He said, and grabbed Hiccup, Rapunzel, Elsa, and Merida. He squeezed them in a big hug, and Hiccup gasped for air.

"Can't...breathe." He said. North loosened his grip and put them down. He cracked his knuckles.

"Now, let's get to business." He said, and Elsa gulped. He rubbed something off of a desk and showed it to them.

"You see this? Pitch is back. But notice something..." He said, and moved the nightmare sand around with his finger.

There was a piece of white hair. He gently picked it up with his big finger and showed it to them.

"I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure Pitch doesn't have that hair color." Hiccup said, and frowned. North nodded.

"See. That means Pitch, is not alone." He said, and Jack scoffed.

"Or he went to a salon." He said, chuckling. Elsa slapped his shoulder.

"This is serious, Jack." She said, and he rolled his eyes.

"C'mon, don't be a grump." He said, and she raised an eyebrow. She pointed at herself.

"Me? A grump?" She asked, and he nodded. She moved away from him and stood next to Rapunzel. Jack frowned.

North ignored the two and continued on. He brushed the sand and hair off of his hands and pulled a switch.

"Now, this is our secret room. We built it about...a week ago? Anyways, I contacted a few of Hiccup's friends for these things." Tooth said, standing in front of the metal garage door that was slowly rising.

She pushed Eugene back as he tried to step forward. She turned to him.

"You might wanna stay back for this one." She said, and Eugene put his hands up in defense. He mumbled to himself.

"So, what's in this garage anyway?" Elsa asked, and the metal garage door stopped. The five--and Eugene--'s jaws dropped and their eyes went wide. Tooth turned to them and raised her arms.

"Dragons!" She said, and the dragons that were inside turned to her. She walked inside, and Hiccup stood next to her--obviously used to the sight of many dragons.

He turned back to the rest and gestured the to follow along. They glanced at each other with hesitation in their eyes before walking in.

"I don't know a lot about dragons, so Hiccup I need your help here." She said, and he nodded. He stood next to a dragon and pointed to it.

"So this dragon is in the Boulder species. It usually has 6 stages of..." Hiccup rambled, boring the others. Sure, they thought dragons were cool, but they didn't want to know every single detail about them.

"...so you better be careful around one. So, any questions? Wait--why am I doing this again?" Hiccup asked Tooth.

"Well, we saw you guys having trouble going around to different places. I mean--Jack had to carry Elsa, Rapunzel had to rope swing like a spider, and Merida went behind Hiccup. So, I called a few of your friends from Berk and asked them for a few dragons..." She trailed, and Bunny scoffed.

"More like hundreds." He said, and Tooth lightly slapped his arm. Sandy silently laughed, and floated around by the five.

"Wait, wait, wait-you can't just take a 'few' dragons just like that." Hiccup said, and Tooth nervously laughed. He raised an eyebrow.

"Tooth..." He trailed off, and she cracked.

"Okay, okay! I might have done something in..." She mumbled towards the end. The five raised an eyebrow.

"In what?" Rapunzel asked, and Tooth fidgeted with her fingers.

"In another planet..." She said, and Eugene went confused.

"You got dragons from martians?" He asked, joking obviously. She shook her head, and Sandy floated in front of the five. Many symbols appeared on his head, and none of them could understand him.

North jumped into the conversation.

"There are two planets of life. They have the same life as Earth, and have the same universe. Since Pitch knows he has no chance of defeating us at Earth, he decided to rule the other world..." North said, and Merida went confused.

"What world?" She asked, and Bunny looked down at his paws.

"Disney DreamWorks."