Chapter 1

J A C K

"Right on time, Sandman." I said as I saw dreamsand come into my town. I watched as he spread dream sand everywhere, giving dreams to everyone--mostly children. I watched until the dreamsand faded in the sky.

"Woah!" I said as something zoomed past me. I quickly followed it, jumping on a few roofs and ended up in an alleyway. I held my staff in defense mode.

"'Ello mate." I was startled by the noise and quickly turned to the left.

"'S'been a long time. Blizzard of '68 I believe. Easter Sunday, wasn't it?" Bunny said as he came out of the shadows.

"Bunny! You're not still mad about that, are you?" I sheepishly smiled. Can sheep smile? I think they can.

"Yes. But this is about something else. Fellas." He said, and I frowned confused. I was lifted up off of the ground by yetis.

"Hey! Let me go!" I yelled as they shoved me into a sack. Then, I was thrown into a magic portal.

H I C C U P

"Ready Toothless?" I said to my dragon. He nodded. He ran down the path and was about to fly up when something blocked our way. Or someone.

"Hiccup! Nice to meet you!" The fairy-like/humming-bird-like girl said as she waved.

"Wait Toothless! Stop!" I yelled as we almost fell off the high cliff. We stopped just in time. I let out a sigh of relief. I got off of Toothless and looked at her.

"Who are you? And how do you know my name?" I said to her. She smiled.

"I'm Toothiana! You can call me Tooth. I'm the Tooth Fairy!" The Tooth Fairy? I snickered, and held in my chuckle.

"What? You think I'm joking?" She asked, and I nodded. I started laughing and Toothless smiled.

All of a sudden, Tooth threw a quarter to the ground. I stared at it.

"Believe me now?" She said. A quarter won't make me believe that she is the Tooth Fairy. But then again, she has purple eyes. I haven't seen purple eyes before.

"I'm pretty sure a qua-" I started, but then Tooth pushed me off of the cliff. I thought I gonna die, but I went through a portal--I think.

R A P U N Z E L

I hummed as I imagined myself in the outside world. I painted it on my wall. I smiled as I finished it.

"Well, I think I did a pretty good job. What do you think Pascal?" I asked my chameleon friend. He nodded his head.

"There's something about those lanterns. They only come out on my birthday." I said as I tapped my chin. He shrugged.

"I'll find out soon when Mother Gothel comes back." I smiled. Pascal's eyes went big and pointed behind me.

"What-." I was cut off by something sandy coming in my eyes. I instantly fell asleep, dreaming of the outside.

M E R I D A

"C'mon Angus!" I said to my horse as we went through the forest. He went faster, and I did my usual routine. I held the arrow to my cheek and aimed for the first target. I let it go and smiled as the arrow hit the bullseye.

I shot another arrow at another target and got a bullseye again. I put an arrow in my mouth and and an arrow by my bow to shoot. I hit the bullseye and got the arrow out of my mouth. I aimed it to another target and was about to let it go when someone stood in the way.

"Look out!" I yelled as I accidentally let go by shock. The big man ducked. I wiped the sweat off my forehead, relieved. I stopped Angus and stared at the guy.

"Are you crazy?!" I yelled at him. He shook his head. I frowned. He stood in front of a target and almost got shot!

"You are the crazy one." He said in a Russian accent. I raised my eyebrows.

"How did you get all the way over here in my town--err, kingdom?" I asked him. He looked at me and tossed a snow globe in his hand.

"Like this." He said, and threw the snow globe at me. I screamed and ducked, but then he pushed me into what I think was a magic portal.

E L S A

I looked down in sadness as I climbed up the very steep mountain. I watched behind me as there were no footprints. I couldn't keep my powers in. Even heaven knows I've tried. I can't be a queen when I'm a monster.

"Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know." I repeated the words my father told me and stared at my right glove--the last gift I've received from my parents. I let it go away with the wind and let my powers out.

"Well now they know. . . let it go."

I am finally free. No one can tell me what to do, and I don't have to keep my secret in. I can let it go.

As I came across an abyss, I looked down. All of a sudden something was thrown in front of me and I was pushed in. As I fell, I looked up and saw two yetis waving at me.