Chapter 29

"Here we are!" Vanellope exclaimed, spreading her arms out. Everyone stared at her weirdly as they stood by the giant door.

"Um, where are we exactly?" Hiccup asked, and Vanellope rolled her eyes.

"The entrance to the world of video games, doi!" She said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"It doesn't look like it..." Eugene said, and Vanellope kicked his calf. Eugene quickly held onto it and hopped on his good foot.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He yelled, and Vanellope ignored him--skipping to the scanner. Eugene stared at rhe rest in pain.

"She just kicked me...!" He quietly yelled, and the rest laughed. Jack glanced at Elsa, and tried to put an arm around her. She quickly moved away from him, and everyone turned their attention to Elsa.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." She said, and Jack frowned, but pushed it away. Vanellope placed her hand on the scanner.

"Princess Vanilla Pee of Sugar Rush?" The scanner asked in a monotone voice, and she frowned.

"For the last time, it's Vanellope! V-a-n-e-l-l-o-p-e! Vanellope, you dumb scanner!" She said, and hit the scanner.

"Oh, I'm sorry Princess--."

"It's Your Majesty to you, mister." She said. The door opened, and Vanellope smiled--looking back at the group.

"Welcome, to the world of arcade games!" She cheered, gesturing towards the place. The group's eyes widened as they walked inside.

"Wow...." Jack mumbled, looking around with amazement. Vanellope chuckled, and started to walk forward--but quickly stopped when she noticed that the group wasn't following her.

"Hello...?" She trailed off, snapping her fingers in front of them. They snapped out of their trance and glanced at Vanellope.

"Snap outta it you big candy corns, and let's go to Sugar Rush!" She said, and quickly skipped away. The group glanced at each other.

"Candy corns?" Hiccup asked, and they shrugged before following after Vanellope.

"Hello! Oh, Felix! Have you seen Ralph anywhere?" She asked, and he looked around.

"Uh, I think he's taking a break--lots of gamers today!" He said, and Vanellope nodded.

"Okay, see ya later 'fix-it'!" She laughed, and he became confused--but let it go and went back to his arcade game entrance.

Eugene looked at the game characters with a confused look, and became cautious around the characters from 'Hero's Duty' with their guns and all. Hiccup poked a weapon nearby, and frowned--stopping for a quick moment.

"Do these even work--?" He said, but was cut off when the weapon suddenly fired, almost hitting Merida. She screamed, and moved out of the way.

"Hiccup!" She yelled, tugging at her curls.

"Sorry, sorry!" He winced, and quickly rushed to the group's side. Vanellope made a sudden stop, putting her hands up in defense.

"Wait, I heard something..." She said, and Eugene raised an eyebrow.

"And it sounded like...?" He asked, and she shook her head.

"I can't hear over the noise--everybody, shut up!" She yelled, and everybody turned to Vanellope. It was dead silent...until something came crashing through the entrance doors.

"Wah!" The people on the sleigh yelled, and North sat up and fixed his hat. He picked up a picture he was sitting on and looked at it. It was a picture of Alice from Alice in Wonderland.

"Where did this come from?!" He asked, and threw the picture back. Jack smiled and walked up to the sleigh.

"North!" He cheered, and North waved.

"Jack, nice to see you! How is everyone?" He asked, and they mumbled their answers.

"What are you guys doing here?" Hiccup asked, and Tooth flew out of the sleigh.

"Like we said, we were going to come here--remember?" She said, ringing a small bell.

The group laughed, and Vanellope glanced behind them.

She screamed.

-*-*-*-

Wasn't finished, but I guess you guys deserve an update :)

ALI I ADDED YOUUU! XD