Chapter 6

Elsa quickly turned back and saw Pitch standing there.

"What are you doing here?!" She yell-whispered at him. He smirked at her and went to the corner of the room.

"I was always here." He said, and then went into the shadows. She quickly followed him and appeared under a tree that was in the park after.

She looked around for Pitch, going in circles in case he attacked. Ice started spreading from her feet, and she turned around when nightmare sand came so close to the side of her face.

He came closer to her.

"Please, just stay away. Stay away!" She said as a burst of snow came from her hand as she shook it. He came back as the force froze the nightmare stand he threw at her.

"Follow me." He said all of a sudden, holding his hand out to her. She shook her head and pulled her hands close to her chest. He raised an eyebrow and pulled his hand back.

The neigh of a horse filled the air. She turned to the left and saw a nightmare horse charging at her. Just as it was about to envelope her with nightmare sand, if froze.

She turned and saw that Jack had frozen it with his staff. He aimed his staff at Pitch and held it tight.

"It's best to leave now, Pitch." He said. Pitch laughed and pointed finger and Jack.

"Let me tell you something, I happen to-." He cut his sentence short as a loud clank echoed behind him. He fell to the ground, and Rapunzel stood behind him with a frying pan in her hand.

"And mother said I wasn't capable of taking care of myself! Well, tell that to my frying pan-." She said, but stopped as she accidentally hit herself in the head with it. She rubbed the spot and her face dawned into realization.

"Mother! Oh my gosh! I completely forgot about her! I need to get back to my tower or else she'd be furious!" She freaked out and started walking in circles.

"Rapunzel, calm down! We can just ask North for a snowglobe and we can just go back to your tower! Am I right, Merida?" Hiccup said, leaning his elbow onto the top of a bench but slipped and landed on the ground with a thud.

Merida rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, trying to hold in her laughter. Elsa turned to Jack.

"You alright there, snowflake?" He asked her flying to her side. She raised an eyebrow.

"Snowflake? Why did you call me that?" She asked him, confused with the nickname. He shrugged.

"Because you know, you can control ice and snow and-it's hard to explain." He said and scratched the back of his neck. She slowly nodded her head unconvinced.

Rapunzel was struggling to hold the sack over her shoulder as it was filled with teeth.

"I won the contest!" She said and put the sack of teeth down to the ground, raising her hands up in the air. Jack got his own sack and placed it next to hers. It was a bigger just by a little bit.

"I'm pretty sure that I won the contest." He said and put his free hand in his sweater pocket.

"What contest?" Elsa asked, and Merida turned to her.

"We were having a contest on who could get the most teeth. Me and Hiccup obviously won!" She said and laid Hiccup's and her sack next to each other by Jack and Rapunzel's.

"Darn it. I knew I should've left earlier." Rapunzel said and crossed her arms. Elsa giggled and the rest turned to her.

"What?" Jack asked, and Elsa held out a quarter.

"Did you guys forget to do something?" She asked them. They looked at each other and quickly ran into the Laundromat to get some quarters.

Elsa quietly laughed and turned to face Baby Tooth.

"I wish I had a camera right now." She said and Baby Tooth laughed. The sound of bells shaking filled the air and Elsa and Baby Tooth looked up.

The sleigh was heading towards them, and landed next to their bodies. Bunny hopped out of the sleigh and quickly grabbed Elsa.

"C'mon mate we gotta go!" He said, and Elsa looked at him confused. They were all wearing thick clothing as if it were Winter.

"Go where? And why are you guys wearing really thick clothes?" She asked as he put her down the sleigh. He turned to Sandy and nodded to him. Elsa turned to him and he made a picture of a kingdom above his head with his dreamsand. Her eyes widened.

"Arendelle? What's wrong with it?" She asked and Tooth answered.

"You created an eternal Winter there." She said and Elsa backed away not believing what she did. She furiously shook her head.

"No, no. Please don't tell me this is happening." She said on the verge of tears. North looked at her with sympathy and shook his head, looking at his feet.

"It is. We have to go and stop it. Or else your people will be doomed!" He said and Elsa nodded. He was about to shake the reins and take off before a yell was in the air.

"Wait! Where are you guys going?!" Jack yelled at them. Tooth looked up and yelled back at them.

"To Arendelle!" She yelled and they nodded, hopping in after. Hiccup and Merida stayed on Toothless, going next to the sleigh.

North shook the reins and the sleigh went flying up. North pulled out a snowglobe.

"Arendelle." He whispered to it and was about to throw it when nightmare sand came blocking their way. North got startled and the sleigh went down to the road.

Jack saw Pitch on a roof and quickly flew to the top of the building. He swung his staff at him. Ice shot in Pitch's way and he blocked it with ease.

They continued to fight until Pitch stopped him.

"This isn't your fight, Jack." He said, and Jack frowned.

"You made it my fight once we came here." He said and Pitch raised his eyebrows.

"We? As in your little group over there? A bunch of children?" He said and smirked. He heard a nose behind him and saw Sandy very close to him. He backed away and pointed at Sandy.

"Now this is who I'm looking for." Sandy pulled out whips out of dream sand and tried to hit Pitch with it. He dodged it, but Sandy got his foot and tossed him back and forth. He threw him off the building and onto the streets.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side." Jack joked, and Sandy nodded wiping his hands together. They both flew down to the road where Pitch landed. Elsa, Rapunzel, Hiccup, and Merida were already there, aiming their weapons at Pitch.

Pitch stood up and pointed his hand at Sandy.

"Look, I'm sorry about taking your dreams so--I'll tell you what. You can have them back." He said, and nightmare horses sorrounded them.

"You take the ones on the left and we'll take the ones on the right?" Jack said to Sandy unsure. He nodded.

"Boo." Pitch said, and the fight began.