Epilogue

E P I L O G U E

"So, I guess it's time for us to go?" Elsa asked North, and he nodded.

"Oh, okay." She said as North handed her a snow globe. He handed the rest snow globes, and Jack looked at his team sadly.

He turned to North.

"Will I get to see them again?" He asked. The four nodded and looked at North with the best puppy dog faces they can make.

"Fine." He said, and the five gave each other a group hug. North ruined the moment.

"In a few years." He said, and the five put their hands on their hips. Except Jack and Hiccup--they crossed their arms.

"The next time we need you four....?" He said hesitantly, and they nodded. Jack gave them hugs one by one, and when he came to Rapunzel she whispered in his ear.

"Need that advice now?" She asked, and he laughed. He whispered back to her.

"Next time I see you, Punz." He said, pulling back. Elsa was last.

He smiled at her and gave her a hug. To make it more dramatic, he picked her up and spun her around.

She laughed, and he hugged her one last time.

"I love you." He whispered. She blushed.

"I love you, too." She said. She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Well, you must be confused. After Elsa had recovered at the lake, her and Jack became official wiith a little help of Rapunzel's.

Hiccup and Merida did not go out, but Hiccup does have a small crush on Merida. Merida's oblivious to all of that.

The four waved at Jack before smashing the snow globes to the ground and returning to their own world.

"So, what do you guys like to call yourselves?" Bunny asked with a sheepish smile. Jack smiled at them and looked back.

"The Big Five."

~*~

"I cannot believe this!" Pitch said, watching the events happening now. He wanted to rip something off.

"I thought I killed one of them! This is impossible!" He said, and he rubbed his chin. An idea popped into his head.

"If they can have their own group..." He said, and looked behind him.

"So can I."