The End

Last Chapter :( Read author's note! :D

- * - * -

Hans looked back, and saw Jake. He frowned, and pushed his hand back.

"What's gotten into you?" He asked, and Jake rolled his eyes.

"What's gotten into you, is the question." He said, crossing his arms. Hans raised an eyebrow and pointed to Elsa and Rapunzel.

"What, are you going to 'be the hero' now?" Hans joked, laughing while walking away. Jake chuckled, and shot nightmare sand at Hans. Hans became shocked, and fell to the ground unconcious.

"Good, he's 'dead' for now...that creep is just...." He shuddered. He walked towards Elsa and Rapunzel, but they screamed and backed away from him. He covered his ears and winced.

"You girls are loud!" He yelled and Rapunzel kicked his nose.

"Ow! What the--?!" He held his nose and looked up, only to see Elsa and Rapunzel running. He turned into a shadow and appeared in front of them.

"Listen, I--."

"Get away!" Elsa said, and kicked his leg. He crouched over in pain and continued.

"--am trying to--." He said, only to interrupted by Elsa kicking him again.

"Can you girls just stop kicking me for just one second?!" He yelled in frustration, and they stopped. He sighed, and smiled a little.

"Finally. Anyways, I'm here to help you." He said, and Rapunzel frowned, picking up a nearby frying pan.

"Listen here, bud," she said. Jake became confused and pointed at the frying pan.

"Where did you...get the..." He trailed off, but Rapunzel ignored him.

"What makes you think we'll trust you to help us? Last time I remember, you're the one who took our dragons." She said, raising the pan. He held his hands up in defense, and shook his head.

"No! I changed....I-I promise." He said, and Rapunzel raised an eyebrow at him.

"How can we be so sure?" She asked, and he pointed behind him.

"Look, there are your dragons." He said, and Elsa smiled.

"Dragons? Curious is there?" She asked, and he nodded before laughing.

"Curious?" He chuckled, and she rolled her eyes.

"It's just how she was named, okay?" She said, and ran to her dragon.

"Oh Spike, I missed you!" She said, cooing over her precious Deadly Nadder. Jake coughed, and the dragons frowned at him.

"Hey, hey, hey! No need to get all angry, I'm sorry!" He said, and the dragons' faces softened. There was a loud boom, and Jake looked back.

"Uh, I think something's going on at Candy Land." He said.

"It says Sugar Rush." Rapunzel corrected. Elsa frowned before gasping.

"Pitch!" She said, and Rapunzel's eyes widened.

"We gotta go there!" She said, and Elsa nodded, their dragons getting ready to fly away.

"Wait! I can't fly." He said, and Elsa rolled her eyes, patting behind her.

"Hop on." She said, and he quickly did.

And the dragons flew.

-*-*-

"Look, I don't want this." Eugene said, throwing the bag back at Gothel. She became surprised, and watched as Eugene walked away.