Chapter 16

LAST CHAPTER :(

~*~*~

Sandy was beating up Pitch, probably angry at the incident before. He tossed him around like Hulk did to Loki with his whips.

He threw him down to the park and into the snow. All the nightmare sand was gone.

The guardians went up to see the action. North smiled, looking at Sandy. Rapunzel patted his back.

"Welcome back, bud." She said. Sandy nodded, and floated up to the sky, spreading dreams everywhere. Jack saw the kids at the park, where the piles of snow where.

They all went down to the park. Pitch was nearby, just laying there--defeated.

Jamie cheered along with his friends, and flinched when somebody threw a snowball at him. He turned around and saw Jack with a snowball in his hand.

Jamie smiled, and started to throw a snowball at his friends. They laughed, and threw one back at him. Jack laughed, and then went to North. North gave him a questioning look.

"Well? Did you find out your center?" He asked, and Jack nodded.

"It took me a while...but I figured it out." He said. North threw something at him an Jack caught it. He looked at it and saw it was a little doll, representing his center. Fun.

Jack smiled at North, and North laughed. North's eyes went wide with surprise as someone threw a snowball at him. He stood up and looked back. He made a snowball and looked at the kids.

"You are all on naughty list!" He said, ad then turned to Bunny.

"Bunny!" He said, and threw the snowball. It hit Bunny on the face, and he fell backwards. He sat back up and smiled.

Jack walked to the three. They were watching the people play, with small smiles on their face. Jack looked at them, and was about to say something when he noticed Pitch.

"...you will fear me! I am the Boogeyman!" Pitch said. Jamie passed right through him and laughed with his friends. Pitch stumbled back in shock, and he noticed the rest staring at him.

He gestured the rest to follow him, and they ran to where he was. Pitch ran away with fright, coming across to a frozen lake. The sun was rising.

He turned back to the guardians and the four. They all stared at him with their arms crossed and their eyes narrowed--even Toothless.

"It's over, Pitch. You lost." Rapunzel said, her frying pan tight in her grip. Tooth threw a quarter in front of him. He looked at it confused.

"A quarter-?" He questioned. He looked up, only to find Tooth close up to his face. She threw a punch at him, and his tooth fell out. He held his jaw in pain.

"And that, was for my fairies." She said, and Baby Tooth smiled. Pitch stood up and wagged his finger.

"This isn't over, there will always be fear!" He said, and North shook his head.

"As long as someone believes, we will be there to protect children. We will fight. We will protect them from fear. We're not afraid." He said, and Pitch rolled his eyes at him.

"Really? Then what are they doing here?" He gestured toward all the nightlings. North raised an eyebrow.

"They can't be my fears, because I'm not afraid." North said, and Pitch's eyes went wide. Jack stepped forward.

"Maybe it's your fear they smell." He said, and Pitch ran away. The nightlings chased him, and once all of them caught up to him they swirled around in a hurricane.

They were going down to Pitch's lair, and Pitch struggled to stay up in the surface. He let go and yelled as he went down.

The hole closed, and the bed was gone. The three cheered, and Jack laughed at them. North turned to Jack and put his hat on.

He took out the book of the guardian's oath and questionably looked at Jack. Jack nodded. While North was reading the book, the kids went behind them--witnessing Jack becoming a guardian.

When it was time for Jack's answer, Jack turned back. He looked and Jamie, and Jamie nodded his head.
Jack turned back to North and nodded his head.

"I will." He said, and the kids cheered. Merida and Rapunzel jumped in excitement, and Merida hugged Hiccup.

He looked at her weirdly, and she pulled back. She coughed and patted her dress.

"Sorry, I erm...slipped." She said blushing. Hiccup nodded his head and turned to Toothless--who was giving him a weird look.

He playfully pushed Toothless and laughed. Toothless snorted and pushed him back, and Hiccup flew back for a few meters.

North got the sleigh back and put it by the lake. He noticed Elsa in it, and he glanced back at Jack with sympathy. He turned to Tooth.

"What about Elsa?" He asked. She looked at her, but then frowned.

"Something's not right..." She said, putting her hand on her forehead. Her eyes went wide, and she gestured to Bunny and Sandy to come.

"Sandy, is she alive?" She whispered to him. He put a hand on her face, waiting for something to happen.

Nothing did.

Sandy looked at the guardians and shook his head. Tooth went sad and let a tear fall. They sat on the sleigh waiting for Jack to come on.

Bunny turned to North and tried to lighten up the mood.

"Everybody loves the sleigh." He said, and North let out a little laugh.

As Jack finished his farewells and hug with Jamie, he turned to the three. Rapunzel stepped forward and patted his shoulder. She turned to the guardians.

"I guess you won't need us anymore." She said, and North got off of the sleigh. He walked up to the four and shook his head.

"Nonsense! We will always need you. You just need to go back home and fix things. You guys can stay as a mortal, but you need to drink this when you're 18." He said, pulling out a tiny bottle.

"This is a potion that will make you guys live forever. You will look the same, stay the same age...but you will still be alive. Once you die, you become immortal and you can join us. Oh, and you can ask Manny to bring you to heaven to visit your loved ones. You guys will be guardians when you're ready." North said, and handed one to Rapunzel.

"You can drink now." He said, and she looked at the rest with an uneasy look. They nodded, and she let out a shaky breath.

She drank the potion. She made a disgusted look on her face before swallowing it. She spat on the ground.

"Well?" Merida asked her.

"It's not that good. I'm sorry." She said, and coughed. They laughed. Hiccup raised his hand a bit.

"Wait, I'm born on a leap year." He said, and North turned to him.

"You can drink when your friends at Berk are 18." He said, and Hiccup nodded. Tooth screamed.

"North you gotta to see this!" She yelled with fear in her voice. He ran to the sleigh, and the kids watched. Merida turned to Jamie.

"You guys better go home...I see a few parents looking at you." She said, and Jamie nodded. He turned to his friends and told them to go. He ran out of the lake, looking back one last time. He waved at Jack, and Jack waved back.

"What's wrong, Tooth?" North asked, and she pointed to Elsa.

Her skin color was coming back, and she didn't feel cold anymore. Jack went next to Elsa and felt her forehead. It was warm. He put his ear on her chest, trying to listen for a heartbeat.

"Jack, what are you doing?" A voice said. He lifted up his head and saw Elsa with her eyes opened up a bit.

He smiled wide, and hugged her tight. Her eyes opened wide, and she went surprised. She hesitantly hugged him back. He buried his head in her shoulder and cried tears of joy.

The rest joined in on the hug and made a group hug.

All of them pulled back except Jack--who had to be pulled off by Merida. Rapunzel smiled at Elsa.

"How'd you come back?" She asked, and Elsa smiled a little.

"Only the act of true love can thaw a frozen heart."