Chapter 11

Elsa waited for the rest in front of Arendelle with Anna.

"So, tell me a little bit about your friends." Anna said. Elsa turned to her.

"Well, they can be a little bit weird. Just...don't freak out when you see them." She said. Hiccup, Merida, and Toothless appeared behind Elsa. Anna screamed and hid behind her older sister.

"What's that?" She asked. Elsa rolled her eyes and pulled away from Anna.

"Elsa!" Hiccup yelled and got off of Toothless. Anna raised an eyebrow.

"Is this a normal thing?" She asked and Hiccup nodded.

"There are a lot of dragons from where I come from." He said. He glanced at Elsa.

"Oh, whoops. Um...your highness...?" He said unsure, bowing down. Elsa laughed, and covered her mouth.

The wind started to get rough, and Hiccup almost flew away. They all looked up and saw Rapunzel clutching to Jack.

"Don't let go, Jack!" She yelled, scared. He laughed and the wind stopped. She screamed as she fell but she quickly grabbed onto Jack.

He lowered himself down to the ground, and Rapunzel threatened to hit him with her frying pan. He laughed until he saw Elsa.

"Elsa?" He asked. She nodded and waved.

"Hi Ja--oof." She said as he squeezed her in a bone crushing hug. He buried his face in her neck.

"Oh, I thought you died." He said, relieved. She raised an eyebrow and pulled away from the hug.

"You thought I died? Why?" She asked, and he scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, um... Pitch showed us a little image of Hans about to kill you with his sword." He said, and then ran his hand through his hair. She giggled and turned to Anna.

"No, no. You didn't see the whole thing. See, while you guys were distracted fighting over why this 'the Big Five' thing, Anna came over to the castle. I accidentally froze her heart, and Marshmallow-." Hiccup cut Elsa off.

"Wait, wait. Marshmallow?" He asked. Elsa nodded.

"That giant abominable snowman. Anyways, Hans came and knocked me out by breaking the chandelier. He told me that Anna died after I broke out of the prison. Anna froze, sacrificing her life for me. She unfroze because of true love. I found out that I control my powers with love." Elsa said, and then smiled.

Rapunzel held her hand out for a high five. Elsa looked at her hand with a confused look.

"It's called a high five, El." She said. Elsa laughed and then hesitantly hit her hand with Rapunzel's. Rapunzel cheered and then hugged her.

They pulled away from each other and Elsa raised an eyebrow. She smiled a little bit.

"El?" She asked an Rapunzel nodded.

"A nickname for Elsa. Ellie, El, Elsie, you know." She said Merida snorted. They turned to her and laughed. What kind of princess snorts?

"Anyways, I'm Anna. I am Elsa's little sister. I wouldn't say little since I'm 18 but you can call me-." Elsa stopped her sister and patted her arm.

"I think they get it." She said. Anna awkwardly laughed.

"Oh, uh, okay." She said, and then backed away embarrassed. Elsa walked up to the group. Anna put her hands on her hips as she looked at the castle.

"So what-." She said, but cut herself off when a big hole appeared under the whole group and swallowed them up--including Toothless.

"You know, I was thinking about painting the castle a different color. And maybe even add a few pictures of us by the gates. What do you think about that Elsa-." Anna said pointing at the castle. She turned around and cut herself off when she saw that they were gone.

"Oh." She said, scratching her head confused. She shook her head ignoring it and turned back.

"Hey Kristoff!" She yelled, and ran into Arendelle.

~*~

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. You want us to what?" Hiccup asked North. He pointed towards the Warren.

"Help paint the eggs!" He said, and then chuckled. Jack shook his head and looked down.

"So you called us here, to paint some eggs?" He said. Bunny hopped out and nodded.

"Yea. It's not as simple as it looks, mate." He said and then led them inside the Warren.

"Whoa..." Elsa said in amazement, smiling at all of the eggs. She giggled as one passed by her feet. Tooth smiled and picked one up. She wiped her forehead and let it down.

"We did a lot of painting." She said, and Bunny rolled his eyes.

"You only painted 8, Tooth." He said and she awkwardly laughed.

"Like Bunny said, It's not as easy as it looks." She said, and crossed her arms. Jack laughed.

"Jack!" Somebody called for him. He turned back.

"Did you guys hear that?" He asked them, and they shook their head.

"Jack!" They called again.

"I'll be right back-." Jack said, but North disagreed.

"No, we might-." He said, but Jack already left.

~*~

He flew as fast as he can towards the noise. It led him and Baby Tooth to Pitch's lair.

He looked at Baby Tooth and then the lair. He used the bottom of his staff to break some wood off the broken bed. He looked down, but Baby Tooth tugged on his sweater.

"Baby Tooth, Baby Tooth, no, stop!" He said to her, annoyed. He glanced at the dark hole. He looked at Baby Tooth one more time and stood up on the bed. He flew down the hole, and Baby Tooth soon followed after.

Once Jack came to the bottom, he looked around. It was pitch black down here. He saw a globe of the world with a few lights on it. A lot started to flicker off. He heard some noises of chains and looked back.

The tooth fairies were here! Baby Tooth flew to them and greeted her friends. Jack leaped up to them, and they made noises.

"Shh, shh. I'm gonna get you out of here, just-." He said, but stopped himself once he saw the boxes of teeth. His memories!

"The teeth!" He said to himself, and began searching for his in the pile. Baby Tooth had a worried look, and tried to tell him not to look in the pile when Pitch appeared out of the shadows.

"Looking for this?" He asked, holding out Jack's memory box.