Chapter 25

Jake transported himself to Elsa and Jack's tent, and moved Jack's arm away from her waist. He put a thumb to his chin as he tried to look for a way to enter Elsa's mind.

"How the heck am I supposed to put my hand on the spot?!" He mumbled to himself, and slowly moved the blanket. He huffed as he saw the slit of her dress. He face palmed and became a little embarrassed even though nobody could see him.

"I am so going to get Hans for this." He said to himself before he slipped finger up the slit of her dress and touched the part where there was nightmare sand. It suddenly became very dark in his vision, and he saw Elsa staring at him with her hands up in defense.

"Jake?" Elsa said as she was dreaming.

"Uh, yeah. It's me, Jake." He said, and he winced--mentally face-palming.

Smooth, Jake. Smooth. he thought.

"What did you do to me?" She asked, and Jake tried to keep his cool. He thought of something before he spoke.

"You see, the last time I came here...gah, I can't take handle it. It wasn't me with you last time." He said, and Elsa pushed him back. She raised her finger up to him and poked his chest.

"Yes, it was you. I'm not dumb Jake, don't call me a dumb blonde." She said, and he quietly chuckled.

"You're blonde? I thought you had--." He said, but cut himself off when Elsa suddenly pulled him close by his collar. She frowned and he lightly blushed at how close their faces where.

"Don't you even say it." She said through gritted teeth, and he gulped. She pushed him back and hit her hand to the ground. She repeatedly did this, and Jake became confused.

"What are you doing?" He asked, trying to keep in his laughter--he didn't want to make her even more angry.

"My powers won't work." She said, and he nodded.

"Okay." He said, and then an awkward silence came. After a few moments she suddenly groaned and clutched onto her hip.

"Uh, you okay there?" He asked. She furiously shook her head and let a tear out.

"It hurts...a lot." She said, looking up to his eyes. Right then, she could've sworn she saw a bit of sympathy in his eyes--for a quick second.

"Yeah, about that..." He said--scratching the back of his neck. She fell to the ground and rolled herself into a ball--letting out a few whimpers from her mouth. Jake cautiously took a few steps towards Elsa and stopped when he was about one foot away from her.

"What?" She let out before more whimpers came from her mouth. He sat down in front of her and put a hand to his chest.

"Like I said, it wasn't me who did that to you--." He said, but he was cut off when Elsa yelled at him all of a sudden.

"Then who was it?!" She yelled with annoyance. He scooted back as he felt uncomfortable and awkward in the situation.

"...I can't tell you." He said, and Elsa screamed.

"Then why do you keep mentioning it?!" She screamed at him--wanting to pull her hair off of her head. He put his hands up in defense.

"Calm down, Elsa..." He said, putting a hand to her shoulder--only to have it slapped away.

"Don't tell me what to do!" She yelled at him, and she suddenly stopped screaming. Her eyes became closed, and her head collapsed to the ground.

"Okay..." He slowly trailed off. A shadow appeared out of nowhere and there stood Pitch.

"Ah, Jake. How's the queen doing?" He asked, crouching next to Elsa. Jake shrugged.

"I don't know really. She just randomly fainted when she told me not to tell her what to do..." Jake said, and Pitch chuckled.

"Well, I see it's spreading." Pitch said, and Jake looked around Elsa's hip. Nothing was around it.

"I don't see anything." He said, and Pitch rolled his eyes and moved the skirt of her dress. There, by her thigh was a speck of nightmare sand.

"Oh, now I see it." Jake said, and Pitch huffed with annoyance.

"Anyways, are we done here?" He asked, and Jake looked at Elsa with an uneasy look before turning back to Pitch.

"Yeah..." He said, and Pitch chuckled. He tapped Elsa's leg, and put an arm around Jake after.

"Let's go, Jacob."

~*~

The next morning, Jack yawned--sitting up whilst stretching his arms. He spaced out for a second before he looked down at Elsa next to him. He tilted his head to the side and stared at Elsa with a look of adoration in his eyes. Hiccup walked into their tent and saw Jack staring at Elsa.

"She feeling better?" He asked, sitting down across from Jack. Jack reached to move the blanket away from Elsa's legs, but frowned when he saw the blanket by the opening of the tent.

"That's weird...why's the blanket over there? She was basically clutching to it last night." He said, and walked to the blanket.

Hiccup's eyes widened, and he pointed to Elsa's thigh.

"Uh, Jack...there's something on Elsa's thigh. And I don't think it's a good thing." He said, and Jack picked up the blanket. It had the same mark as Elsa's, and Jack put it next to her thigh. Hiccup traced over the blanket, and put a finger up.

"Black sand..." He said, looking up to Jack. He instantly became angry, and held his hands in fists.

And then a scream filled the air.