Chapter 30

READ AUTHORS NOTE.

-*-*-

"What the heck is that?!" She yelled, pointing to Bunnymund. He frowned and hopped off the sleigh. He towered over her and pointed.

"You listen here, sheila--I'm a bunny, not an object." He said, and she raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, really? Am I supposed to feel intimidated?" She said, gesturing towards his height. He chuckled, and cracked his paws.

"Well, a 2 foot girl compared to a 6 foot bunny can--." He said, and Vanellope cut him off by kicking his shin.

"Crikey!" He yelled, holding onto his shin.

"That's what you get!" She said, and ran towards the Sugar Rush entrance. Bunny glanced at the group and gestured towards Vanellope.

"Can you believe that girl?" He asked, and they laughed--following Vanellope. He stared at them with disbelief.

"She bloody kicked me!" He said, before hopping after them.

"Calm down Bunny, it was just a kick!" North said, and Bunny shook his head.

"Oh, no. If you felt a kick from her you'd be wearing those crutches in no time." He said, and Jack laughed.

"Quit overreacting, Kangaroo." He said, and Bunny threw a boomerang at him.

"For the last time, I'm a bunny!" He said, and Vanellope laughed over her shoulder.

"You look like a rabbit to me!" She said, and Bunny furrowed his eyebrows together--catching his boomerang.

"Rabbit?" He asked, and Merida looked at Bunny for a quick second.

"Yeah, I think you're a rabbit too. I thought bunnies have their ears down, and they stay put with four feet. But then a rabbit has it's ears up, and it usually stands on two feet...right?" She said unsure, and Hiccup shrugged.

"That's a logical answer...I think." He chuckled, and Bunny groaned.

"Still a bunny!"

-*-*-

"So...much...candy." Eugene said, widening his eyes at all of the sweets. Vanellope smiled.

"Uh huh! I try not to eat some since it's part of the game, but eh." She shrugged, skipping down the bridge.

"Wait, what are we doing here?" Hiccup asked, and Vanellope stopped.

"...I thought jeans over there wanted some chocolate?" She said, pointing to Eugene. He frowned.

"Jeans? What kind of nickname? I mean, it would make sense if my name was Levi because there's this pants brand named Levi's and--." He rambled, and Vanellope rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, Levi schmeevy--let's go get some chocolate! You guys wait here." She said, and skipped to the chocolate part of the kingdom.

The nine awkwardly stood there, not saying a word.

"Well...now what?" Elsa asked, and everyone jumped back.

"Whoa, Elsa! What happened to your voice?" Tooth asked, and Elsa's eyes widened.

"M-My voice? What about it?" She asked, and Rapunzel stepped forward.

"Nothing's wrong with her voice guys, it's completely normal!" She laughed, and Hiccup slowly walked towards both of them with a narrow look.

"Really?" He asked, and he squinted--looking at Rapunzel's eyes really close. His eyes widened, and he quickly backed away--pointing at Rapunzel.

"You're not Rapunzel!" He said, and the others became surprised.

"Wait, what?" Bunny asked, and Sandy put a question mark over his head.

Hiccup turned back and tried to look for a weapon, but realized that Eugene brought the magical bag along with him.

"What are you talking about?" Rapunzel innocently asked, and Merida turned to Hiccup.

"How are you so sure?" She asked, and he pointed to her face.

"Last time I checked, Rapunzel had green eyes." He said, and they turned to Rapunzel. The guardians started to slowly walk up to her.

"Step away." She calmly said, and Jack raised his hand.

"Not a chance." He sad, and she became angry.

"Step away!" She yelled with a dark voice, and the guardians became startled. Black sand blasted them away, and they fell back. Jack looked up and saw Elsa near Rapunzel.

"Elsa, step away from her!" He yelled with concern, and suddenly Elsa's eyes turned gold.

"Don't tell me what to do." She said, and blasted nightmare sand at him. He yelled, and quickly flew to another spot.

"Elsa?!" Merida yelled, and Rapunzel and Elsa flew up with nightmare sand beneath them. They smirked down at the rest, and shook their heads.

"The names are Elisa and Rachel."

-*-*-*-

I betcha you saw that coming XD

Anyways, you better read this -.-

So, you wanna make your own 'The Big Five' story, eh? Cool, I don't mind.

JUST DON'T USE MY FREAKING IDEAS.

I've read a few other stories and they stole my ideas, like this one person (not saying who) used these parts of my stories:

"Conceal, don't feel, control it, Elsa!" She said, getting louder by the second. Jack, Merida, Hiccup, and Rapunzel glanced at each other weirdly.

~

"I think we should help!" Rapunzel yelled. Merida nodded, and started to shoot some nightmares.

I mean, they even used the same friggin' people -.-

PLUS, THIS STORY IS COPYRIGHTED.

COPYRIGHTED.

C-O-P-Y-R-I-G-H-T-E-D.

At least, the parts I came up with, yeah.

Sure, I don't own the plot of ROTG and (most of) the characters.

But the parts I added are mine. Like...when Elsa took hold of the reigns, and all that.

But 'The Big Five Returns' (aka this sequel thingy) is all. of. MY. IDEAS.

PLUS THE PLOT. SO STOP COPYING.

And please, make your own story covers--these covers take a long time to make. Yup, thought it was easy, huh? Well it isn't.

Please...I mean, every time I see a person copy a part of the story word for word, it just wants me to stop writing The Big Five.

And you don't want that...wait, do ya? O.o

((P.S. If ya made a 'The Big Five' before you read this, and you think you 'copied' me, that's okay--but please, don't lie. I hate liars.))

This author's note was longer than I thought O.O

Buh bye!

-Author