The Jealous Dog and The Fastest Wolf

"Eh?" he reacted in confusion. "Why you were acting like crazy when you find out we knew each other?" she asked. "Well umm..." he was sweating and really nervous about the situation, Kazuko looked at him directly making him feel more uncomfortable. "Because you could had been in danger!!" he lied. "Oh... you sure?" she said somehow doubting about his answer. "Yeah!!!" he yelled still nervous. "Okay... but Sesshomaru is not as bad as you think, he's the opposite! he's sweet and calm-" and interrupted by him lol.

"Sweet? Calm?! He always try to kill me!!" he yelled, I can sense the jealousy -w-. "Not if you know him better..." she pointed out. "Know him better?" he said in confusion and then sighed. "I forgot you always see the good side of people". "That's how we became friends Inuyasha..." she got closer to him making him blush deeply and feel kinda upset... she kissed him on the cheek... she separated from him with a smile and he was still blushing. At night, she fell asleep and Inuyasha was looking at her when suddenly, he heard the door being opened by Kagome.

"Is she already sleeping?" she asked, he nodded. "Yes and deeply..." he turned back to her smiling and Kagome was standing there looking at him with disappointment. "Well, I have to sleep too, tomorrow is weekend so Natsuki can start her first day with us!" she turned around and closed the door slowly, what Inuyasha didn't noticed was the sobbing Kagome was doing...

 "Well, I have to sleep too, tomorrow is weekend so Natsuki can start her first day with us!" she turned around and closed the door slowly, what Inuyasha didn't noticed was the sobbing Kagome was doing

"Inuyasha..." she whispered and then walked to her room.

At morning, Natsuki and Kagome were in the kitchen eating breakfast with all the family including Inuyasha but he was playing with the cat, the cat being bullied by him, scratched his hand and ran away (poor cat). Natsuki said everything that happened yesterday including about the other soul that lives on her body named Kazuko. The family was surprised but proud of her to be in a journey with her cousin, Natsuki could finally breathe and relax knowing hay her family wouldn't freak out about it. She prepared her backpack but Kagome was with a big and heavy yellow backpack wearing her school uniform while Natsuki, was wearing a black t-shirt, blue shorts, black converse, blue vest and a beanie.

"We are leaving!!" Natsuki and Kagome said at the same time before closing the door leaving the house with Inuyasha to the temple were it was going to start Natsuki's new life. Inuyasha grabbed Natsuki's's hand and gave her a smile. "You ready?" she breathed and the exhaled, then nodded, both jumped inside and Natsuki was really excited.

When they were out, the group were giving Natsuki a welcome greeting

When they were out, the group were giving Natsuki a welcome greeting. "Are you excited?" Sango asked. "Yes I am! It's fun to be in another world where it doesn't exist iPods!" she said, they looked at her confused. "What's an iPod?" they asked, Natsuki sweat dropped. "It's a little machine you can use to listen music... here let me show you" she took out her iPod showing it to all the group, she put a song and everybody stepped back having they're weapons ready thinking it was magic. "No no it's ok!! This is nothing bad...". "This thing is incredible!!" Miroku said looking the iPod with one hand analyzing it but with the other one...

"NO ONE SHOWED YOU HOW TO TREAT A GIRL???!!!!" Natsuki yelled kicking him far away not knowing where he was going to be. "You guys always deal with him like this?" she said, Kagome and Sango nodded. "Unfortunately..." they said.

A presence was felt by Kagome...

"Eh? Guys I fee-" she was interrupted by Natsuki. "I feel something strange!!!" she panicked. "Where?!?!?" Inuyasha asked. "That way!!!" she pointed to the direction, Inuyasha grabbed Natsuki carrying her on his back and running to where she felt the presence, Miroku following them at the same velocity like Inuyasha and Kagome was standing there petrified. "Let's go Kagome!!!" Sango said in Kirara's back, showing her hand, Kagome grabbed it and followed them.

When they went where it was strong enough, they saw a destroyed village, blood everywhere and lifeless corpses. Natsuki couldn't handle the look of the death around her and she was prepared to run away but Inuyasha hold her tightly. "It's okay... I'm with you, Natsuki" he said trying to calm her down, she started to blush but grabbed him happily knowing he was going to protect her, and Kagome... being sad like always (jealous girl I can't believe you are the good one in the anime -_-).

Wolves appeared from no where surrounding them and starting to attack, they started to fight, Inuyasha using his claws, Sango her boomerang, Miroku his monk powers :v, and Kagome stepping back with Natsuki and Shippo. What they didn't know was that one of the wolves was going to attack Natsuki from the back and none of them could save her...

"NATSUKI!!!!!!" Inuyasha screamed.

Natsuki turned around and used her fists to punch the wolf away from her, she transformed into Kazuko in the moment she touched the wolf and then, all the wolves stopped. "Why did they stop?" Kagome said. "I don't know..." Inuyasha responded.

A whirlpool appeared coming closer and then stopped showing a man dressed with wolf skin and with a super cute and fluffy tail. He quickly looked at the dead wolves and turned back to them. "Why did you guys killed my friends?!?!" he demanded. "Sorry for them, but they tried to kill us first and we weren't going to stay here waiting for our death..." Inuyasha responded. "What a cruel dog, I can't handle the smell of a stupid and stinky dog, it's disgusting!!!". "You f*cking damn wolf..." he said ready to attack when the guy looked at Kazuko.

"Wow... You are a wolf too!! And a pretty wolf that I can say!! What is your clan?" he got closer to her face making Kazuko blush and Inuyasha start feeling angry and jealous... "Well I..." she tried to talk but he was too close making her feel uncomfortable. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!" Inuyasha yelled attacking him but he just received a kick from the guy. "I'm not talking to you!!!" he kicked him again but Inuyasha dodged it, Kazuko looked at the guy noticing his left arm and both of his legs.

"Inuyash-!!" Kagome was interrupted by Kazuko (AGAIN), and Kagome was starting to feel annoyed. "Inuyasha look out!! He have fragments of the Shikon Jewel in his left arm and both of his legs!!!" saying that, the guy turned to her AGAIN!!. "That woman..." he kicked Inuyasha one more time and then left with the other wolves, leaving the group curious about who the wolf guy was.