Someone From The Past

Natsuki's POV

After that long argument about this new discovery about Kazuko's identity, we decided to just let it go. I shouldn't be thinking about this since I'm doing an algebra test right now, but it's too easy so it's not a big deal, the only one who cares about this is Kagome, who seems to be struggling.

"Have you guys answered all the questions?" one of our friends asked, Kagome seemed off. "No, I failed...". "What about you Natsuki?" I couldn't tell them that I got a perfect score. "Just normal". Since they were too sad for the tests, we decided to go to eat something.

We came to a burger's place, ordered our food and sat on a table, however, they didn't said a single word until they got into the topic about Kagome's "boyfriend", I already forgot about it since I was handling a lot of things. "How's things with that bad and impulsive boy?" they asked. Bad and impulsive they said?. "He's not a bad boy!" Kagome said. "Well, then the one that cheated on you with another girl!!" I almost choked with my burguer for that sudden comment, who the hell is she talking to? Isn't she suppose to be in love with Inuyasha?. "He haven't done that!!!" she denied. "Well then how is your relationship with him?" Kagome seemed doubtful about it. "Platonic" she said kinda in a questionable tone. Wait a minute... bad and impulsive boy... cheated on her with another girl... holy... crap...

"Does he know about Hojo?" they asked. "I think it's better if he doesn't know anything about him" she said. "Then with what guys does he act so jealous?". "He acts like that with Koga..." oh my god. "Koga?!?!" they jumped back terrified, got the wrong idea. "Listen there's nothing between us! He just showed kindness but he mostly shows his love to Natsuki!!" ok now I did choke with my drink.

"Natsuki?!?!?" they looked at me. "How's that Natsuki?!?!? Do you know who is this people?!!?" they asked. "I-I do but I don't pay a lot attention to it since he's impulsive too" I said, however, the conversation reminded me of someone. "Ah Natsuki! Could it be... that you like someone else?!?!?" one asked. "Yeah that must be the reason why you ignore his love!!". "Natsuki, I didn't know you had a crush on someone!!! Is he from school? Or is he like the people Kagome socialize?" this was getting strange and completely out of the conversation about Kagome, oh god Kagome I'm gonna kill you!...

"Well... he's actually very quiet and serious, he never shows a smile or say something nice to someone, he's too cold..." I took a sip from my soda. "How can you like someone like him? Kagome is dating a violent guy and now you with a disrespectful man?!?". "He's not disrespectful... well... only when he gets angry". "Then he is impulsive and violent too!!!" I am completely tired of this. "Forget it guys, I don't want to continue talking about this".

Kagome and I headed back to home to prepare our bags to leave tomorrow. Finally! I was so bored in this place. "Well that was a entertaining conversation" Kazuko chuckled. "It was all well until Kagome decided to let me suffer" I rubbed my neck. "Now that I notice... who, from the people we know, is cold, impulsive, and serious?" Natsuki freezes. "Natsuki... do you have a crush on Sesshomaru?" Natsuki could feel Kazuko's evil smile, and that kinda scared her. "W-What are you talking about?!!? I-I don't have a c-crush on him!!!". "For your nervous and strange reaction about it, I think it's true". "Shut up! Like if Koga hasn't a crush on you either!!". "Hey!!".

We finally arrived home and took a break. I couldn't stop thinking about Sesshomaru, he's been in my mind since we got into separate ways. Is he thinking about me? Does he miss me?. "Damn Natsuki, you are definitely in love with him". "Don't start Kazuko".

Next day, Kagome's friends never stopped asking me about Sesshomaru, how Kagome can handle that annoying part of them? but anyways, I can finally leave and go to the feudal era. Kagome and I came back from school, I changed my clothes, grabbed our backpacks and left. We crossed the well but we didn't saw anybody so we started to walk until we heard big noises, we followed them and we found Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha!" I yelled. "We are sorry for coming late!! We got into a little trouble!!" Kagome yelled. "Stay away!!!" he yelled. What's wrong with him?. I noticed there was a man standing in front of Inuyasha, it was suspicious so I decided to stop running and hide with Kagome.

However, he never stopped staring at us, but I think he was staring at me more than to Kagome

However, he never stopped staring at us, but I think he was staring at me more than to Kagome. "He is an extension from Naraku, stay were you are" Inuyasha said. That man seemed shocked until Inuyasha attacked him, then he seemed to realize something and looked at us to then run. "I want that woman!!" he yelled, Miroku and Sango tried to stop him but he was too strong. "I WANT HER!!!!" he extended his arm to grab us. "RUN!!!" Inuyasha yelled, we tried and he almost got Kagome until I pushed her out of the way letting him grab me. "Miss Natsuki!!!" Miroku yelled. "ITS YOU!!!" the man grinned. "Who is this man? What is he gonna do?" I thought while looking at him. "You were what I was looking for..." he started to pull me to him, and I tried to not let him touch me but it was too hard with his strong arm, thankfully, Inuyasha cut it with his sword and I was free.

"Natsuki run!!!!" Inuyasha told me and I nodded. I started to run while the man was yelling at me to stop. "Why do you want Natsuki?" Inuyasha demanded while pointing at him his sword. "Natsuki? That's not true..." he pushed Inuyasha away. I continued running until his arm got me again. "That woman... belongs to me!!" he tried to do the same trick but again, Inuyasha cut him, but this time, was all of him, and while he was disappearing through the attack, he tried to say something. "Woman..." I looked at him. "I always wanted... to have you..." he was gone.

"Why was he so desperate in capturing Natsuki's?" Shippo asked innocently. "He had the same spider scar in his back like Naraku's. He must be an extension" Miroku said. "Well then since he received Inuyasha's attack, he must be dead" Kagome said. "But... its kinda strange... the fight ended too soon" I thought looking at the floor. "Inuyasha!!!" Someone called, we turned around and we saw miss Kaede coming to us. "What happened?!?" she asked. "Nothing, we are already done" Inuyasha said. "Kazuko... any idea of who he is?" I asked my friend, she shook her head. "No idea, but it's kinda strange he was trying to kidnap you". "There's no way he wants me, I never seen him before" something popped in my mind. "He wasn't looking for me... he was looking for you!!" Kazuko looked at me confused. "What?!".