Light In The Darkness

Natsuki's POV

I was trapped in the darkness... alone... no one could save me...

Somebody... please help me...

Inuyasha's POV

We continued fighting those demons but they always recovered over and over. At this rate, we could never find Natsuki and Kazuko.

"Inuyasha look!!" Kagome pointed at the top and I saw another human fighting the demons.

"That's the priestess who created the Shikon Jewel" the demons said.

Then... she is... Midoriko?...

"She has been fighting with us since the pearl was created. Natsuki and Kagome will have the same fate when they give up to the darkness" they said.

"I won't let that happen" I used the attack again and a spiderweb appeared, in the center, Naraku was there, is he still alive?

"The moment Natsuki gives up to the darkness, the pearl will absorb her sadness and sorrow which will bring Naraku back to life. Both will fight with us forever!!!"

Wait... and Kazuko? Isn't she with Natsuki?

"What about Kazuko?!?!" I asked.

"The reincarnation of Midoriko... she has the same fate as her, however, she's not with Natsuki if you were thinking, now... she's in an eternal sleep... but as soon as Natsuki surrender, her soul will fuse with the pearl too"

"Nooo!!!!" I yelled and destroyed them.

"Kazuko... this can't happen to her, she is my childhood friend and the love of my life... she was able to make me smile again, we were bonded together since the day we met... she was born to be with me... and I was born to be with her..." I said.

"KAAAAAZZZZUUUYUKKKKOOOOOO!!!!!!!" I yelled her name.

With Natsuki... (Normal POV)

Natsuki continued crying when she heard her name.

"Natsuki!!!!"

"Inu... Inuyasha?..." she thought.

"Inuyasha!!!! I'm right here!!!!" she yelled.

She then remembered her friend Kazuko.

"Is Kazuko with you?!?" she asked.

"No!! She's trapped in a eternal sleep, but don't worry we will find her after we find you first!" he said.

Natsuki smiled but it faded, she shook her head.

"No!!! You have to go and save Kazuko first!!! She can't return to the darkness now that she's back!!! Go and find her... I'll be ok..." she said, even if she was upset about it.

Sesshomaru tensed up for that comment and grabbed Inuyasha's wrist to make the attack of Infernal Moon again. He got in and disappeared...

"Did Sesshomaru left to save Natsuki?..." Kagome said.

"He won't find her just like that..." Inuyasha said.

With Sesshomaru...

"Infernal Moon, take me to where Natsuki is..." he thought while he continued flying in the underworld.

Going back to Inuyasha...

"Sesshomaru just used my Infernal Moon to go with you!!!" Inuyasha yelled.

"What? Did he... really do that?" Natsuki thought.

She smiled. "Go Inuyasha, I'll be fine... Sesshomaru is coming for me, you go and find Kazuko..."