Support From a Friend

Kazuko's POV

I woke up and I saw bandages around my arms and face. I was confused about it since I didn't know what happened, but I could remember before I knocked out Inuyasha and Miroku in danger.

In a better view, I noticed I was under a tree, my whole body was over Kirara (who was sleeping) like a pillow. Slowly, I got up to not wake her and walked to Sango and Miroku who were sitting near a river. "This time Inuyasha didn't listened Kagome's words Miroku..." Sango said. "Yeah Sango, and it was worse because miss Kazuko couldn't control herself either" Miroku said.

When I heard my name, I stopped walking and hide in a bush to hear their conversation. "I was really worried for her, she killed those thieves and we didn't know how to stop her" her worried face was noticeable. Wait... did she said... that I... killed them?! All of them?!. "And then Inuyasha and her started fighting" Miroku said, I froze again and my arms started to shake, what the hell happened?!?!?. "Yeah, Kazuko was more stronger than him, the injuries she caused in him are very serious" Sango said. I covered my mouth in shock and started to cry silently, I could smell the blood from the thieves and from Inuyasha's in my hands, I rubbed my hands desperately in my clothes but the smell was still there.

I continued crying

I continued crying... I can't believe I almost killed him... with my own hands... it's my fault... it's my fault...

I can't continue like this...

.

.

Its too dangerous being around me...

.

.

.

.

I have to leave... now...

.

.

.

"Kazuko don't think that! It wasn't your fault!" Natsuki said to me. "It was Natsuki! I couldn't control my blood, it's for me that he can be now fighting to stay alive!!" I said in tears. "Then... I'll go with you..." she said but I shook my head. "No... I don't want you to be separated from Kagome, she's your family... it's better if we just separate, you can go back to your home and I will become a lost soul" I said. "I don't care!!! And no! You are not gonna do that! I am not going to leave you!! I'll stay with you!! You have suffered a lot and you can't face it by yourself!" she said. I stopped crying... she insisted to come with me.... she's the most kindest person I ever met... I really appreciate it and to thank her, I nodded.

I started to walk away from where Sango and Miroku were and I saw my armor and my sword behind the tree. I walked slowly to my stuff and grabbed it, I put it on and left while trying to not make any noise. I climbed a small hill and turned my head to see my friends one last time... A could feel another tear fell on my cheek...