I Miss You

"WHY THIS HAD TO HAPPEN TO KAZUKO?!?!?! ITS NARAKU'S FAULT SHES DEAD!!!!" Koga looked at the sides trying to find certain someone. "WHERE IS THAT BEAST?!?! ITS MOSTLY HIS FAULT FOR NOT PROTECTING HER!!!!!"

"Koga, Kazuko's death was an accident" Miroku said.

"What are you saying? Natsuki said she was stabbed by Naraku"

"Yes but his original plan was to kill Kikyo, seems that Kazuko noticed it and sacrificed her own life"

"You mean Naraku did all of this just kill that woman?" Koga asked.

"She wasn't an ordinary woman, Koga..."

Natsuki's POV

The memory of Kazuko's face before dying was still on my head...

I still couldn't believe she did this... I understand she did it to save Kikyo but she's also dead... it was so sudden... I still can't believe she's gone...

Inuyasha's POV

I was running trying to find any of them, Kazuko... why... why did you do this? Why did you sacrificed yourself? I promised I would protect you!!!! I PROMISED!!!! AND I FAILED AGAIN!!!

I punched the floor harder with my fist.

WHY?!?! WHY WHY WHY?!?!?

KAZUKO!!!!!!!

Tears were falling down, I can't believe I lost her...

Normal POV

It was already morning, everybody was asleep except Kagome and Natsuki. Kagome was waiting for Inuyasha to come back and Natsuki was still on her mind remembering the death of her beloved friend.

Finally, Inuyasha was back.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome called him, everybody woke up when they heard his name but Natsuki haven't turned around.

"Kagome..." he looked at her.

"Were you waiting for me all night?" he asked, she nodded.

"I wanted to find their corpses to put them on the tomb... but... it doesn't matter anymore" he walked to them passing Kagome who looked at him worriedly.

Inuyasha exchanged looks with Natsuki and sat next to her, but none of them would.

Next day, everybody went back to the village to check on the kid they went to the island. However, Inuyasha and Natsuki were staring at the ocean.

"Isn't it peaceful guys?" Kagome said with a smile, they nodded.

They spent some time in the village, Kagome, Miroku and Sango were having fun with the kids, Inuyasha was by himself like Natsuki.

Natsuki tocuhed her chest. "It feels so lonely..." she said and tears stared falling down again.

"Kazuko..."

Continuing with the journey, Natsuki and the others found another village destroyed by the demons that escaped from the mount. They tried to make tombs for them when a old man appeared. Natsuki didn't wanted to be rude but she didn't cared for what he was saying until her mentioned two priestesses. "

What those priestesses was true..." he said.

"Priestess?" both Natsuki and Inuyasha thought in shock.

"It was two days ago, I saw two priestesses near the river, they told me they were injured by Naraku and they needed to find him before he could continue destroying everything" he said.

Natsuki couldn't believe it but she was wondering... why would she leave with Kikyo and not coming back with them instead?.

Inuyasha's POV