A Fragment Full Of Purity/Evilness Part 2

Kazuko's POV

Suikotsu was a different person...

"Natsuki, this is a mental disease seen in your world right?" I asked to my partner, she nodded.

"It is called the multiple personality, in which people have two or more identities in their minds and sometimes, those personalities are the opposite of who they are..." she said. "It's incredible seeing this disease in a man that is too kind" she added.

"Here, Suikotsu!!" Renkotsu threw him some kind of claws. He put them on and grinned. "You wanted to fight me right? Of course it will be my pleasure". "It's not fair, Inuyasha doesn't have his sword with him" Natsuki said. "Believe me Natsuki, Suikotsu is going to provoke him to use it but Inuyasha is able to fight without it".

"Don't tell me you are afraid of not having your sword with you?" Suikotsu said. Inuyasha chuckled. "You think you can defeat with those claws? C'mon try me if you dare! I think a cat would hurt me more than you" and he's not lying, he is always playing with the cat of the house.

The fight started, this was the battle to know which claws are the stronger ones. And it was worse I can't help him because I have to protect the kids. "Is the guy going to be okay?" the little boy asked me. By the way he was holding my arm tightly, he was scared and I needed to calm him down, since I was already dealing with my own fears. "He's going to be okay, he is strong and he won't let anything happen to you kids".

I heard Inuyasha screaming, and when I saw him, he was already in the ground conceded by his own blood, he was injured in his stomach... and before Suikotsu tried to kill him, the kids interrupted. "STOP IT!!!!" the boy yelled. "Mr. Suikotsu what happened to you?" he continued. "Please go back to who you used to be" the girl begged.

Suikotsu seemed tensed, he looked like if he was fighting with his mind. The other three warriors were going somewhere and when I figured where, my eyes widened in shock... they were going to kill Kikyo... I can't go and help her becuase I have to protect the kids and Inuyasha can't do it either because Suikotsu is still willing to kill him. I noticed that Miroku ran out of the fire he was trapped thanks to Sango's boomerang, he tried to save Kikyo but Renkotsu stopped him, luckily Kirara went to distract him. He continued running and running trying to reach her before Ginkotsu...

He succeeded but Renkotsu only grinned...

"You are wrong, she wasn't our target..." he said. Wait... Renkotsu, Ginkotsu, where is...?

I turned around and Jakotsu was behind me, I totally forgot him!. "We are going to kill the distractions in Suikotsu's mind!" Renkotsu said and then, he looked at me. "And probably an enemy less to deal with". Jakotsu prepared his sword while I hold the kids tightly.

"STOP!!! PLEASE!!! DONT HURT THEM!!!" Suikotsu yelled.

Suikotsu's identity was not completely awaken, and I think that bothered Renkotsu that he decided to leave, Jakotsu ran to Suikotsu and took him with the other two, for now we were safe...

The kids stood up and ran to check on Kikyo. "Wake up Miss Kikyo" the girl said. I'm glad she's safe but... "Inuyasha..." I whispered his name while seeing him walking to us. "She's not moving because she is losing souls" I looked up at the snakes that brought her souls but they disappeared. "We have to take Kikyo away from the Mount" Kagome said. "What Mount?" I thought, I looked at a Mount behind me, was is that place?. "If we don't do it, she won't wake up" she said. "What do you decide Inuyasha? If you want I can take care of her" Miroku said. "No, Inuyasha is the one that should do it" Kagome insisted. She was mad about this but her and I know that Inuyasha still loves Kikyo...

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't noticed Inuyasha now walking away with Kikyo in his arms... I already forgot how painful it was seeing them together like fifty years ago.

In the forest, away from the mount, Inuyasha was explaining to Kikyo what happened, then she explained the power of the Mt. Hakurei, the mysterious mount Kagome mentioned before. There was times they stared at each other, and I felt left out but at least I wasn't that close to them, still... it was painful seeing this... I'm not able to look at any of them, I needed to spend some time by myself.

Next day, we were on our way to the mount, the environment was awkward between all of us, Inuyasha didn't know why Kagome was mad, the others thought he was an idiot, but no one noticed that I was also mad about it... but of course, they don't know. We stopped to take a break, Inuyasha and Kagome were left alone to solve their little argument, the others were just in the other side talking while I was a little away talking to my partner Natsuki.