The Third Sword of Totosai

"K-Kazuko..." Inuyasha whispered in shock. "Hello Inuyasha, long time without seeing you...". "You haven't change, Kazuko..." Miss Kaede said. "Ahh Kaede, last time I saw you, you were just a girl...". "You were the one who killed that monster ¿why do you live in the body of my cousin?" Kagome asked, Kazuko looked down. "It was the only way to survive...". "To survive? Did someone tried to kill you?..." Sango asked, Kazuko sighed. "What happened is that... when Inuyasha fell asleep, Kikyo tried to seal my soul too, I managed to escape from her arrows to then get in the forest where the well was, she followed me and tried to shot another arrow to me, I could dodge it and jumped into the well and when I was outside, I found myself in a different world...

"Our world..." Kagome said. "I knew I wasn't going to survive there, that's why I used my powers as a priestess to hide my soul in a body of that world". "That's why you chose Natsuki?..." Kagome said. "My soul wandered each place and I found... a baby... The little Natsuki". "And you had to live another life..." Inuyasha said, Kazuko nodded and continued with the story. "I watched the whole life of Natsuki, her childhood, her family, her friends... it made me remember you Inuyasha...". "I forgot you... I never saw you again and I just simply forgot you..." Inuyasha said looking down, Kazuko smiled and leaned her hand in his shoulder. "It's ok Inuyasha... it was long time ago... Kaede...". "Hm?" Kaede looked at her. "What happened with Kikyo?". "She died, but a witch woke her from death...". "And it's not over yet, Miss Kagome is the reincarnation of Kikyo..." Miroku said. "You are her reincarnation?" Kazuko looked at Kagome, now that she realized it, she does look like her. "I think so..."

"You are not the only one..." she smiled. "Huh? What do you mean?" Kagome asked confused. "I am the reincarnation of a priestess too...". "Then who? Shippo asked. "Midoriko..."

Everybody stood up, again, shocked lol, if you don't know who she is, Midoriko was a priestess that created the Shikon Jewel, she died fighting with a lot of demons and monsters trying to steel it.

"You are her reincarnation? The priestess Midoriko is a great spiritual symbol in our village!!" Sango said. "I know... During my training, my sensei told me many stories about her...". "But how can you be her reincarnation if you are half demon?" Miroku said. "My power is as strong as of Midoriko, I have enough strength to purify the pearl like Kikyo". "What about your parents Kazuko? What happened to them?" Inuyasha asked. "I don't know, probably they are still alive... Now that Natsuki knows the truth, you can't hide anything to her..."

Kazuko turned back into Natsuki. After a long talk, Natsuki went outside to look at the sky thinking in everything they said... "Who I am? Kazuko was leaving inside of me during 15 years, what if my body was destined to just save Kazuko until now?" she questioned. "That's not true Natsuki..." Kagome walked where she was, Natsuki turned around. "How do you know? You don't have another person inside of you...". "That doesn't mean I don't understand you... I'm sorry for not telling you anything". "Well it's kinda weird know that my cousin have powers in a world full of monsters and demons" she giggled, Kagome chuckled. "Oh yeah? Well it's weird that my cousin can transform into a half demon that can kill monsters with a really weird sword and that is also the reincarnation of the creator of the Shikon Jewel!" Natsuki rolled her eyes. "Ok ok I get it" both started to laugh when Inuyasha came, Kagome looked to him, she smiled and nodded and decided to left him with Natsuki because she knew he wanted to talk to her. "Hi..." he said in a low tone. "Hi Inuyasha..." she waved at him. "So... now we know you are not a normal girl..." he tried to not act awkward awww. "Yeah 'cause your childhood friend is inside of me..." Natsuki looked down, sh seemed disappointed. "What are you going to do now?" he asked. "I don't know, I think I can't go back home and I can't tell to my parents about this, they will be so embarrassed to see her daughter like a phenomenon..." Inuyasha twitches for the word "phenomenon". "Don't say nonsense like that, you are not a phenomenon, maybe this is your destiny... to be part of this...". "Thanks... Your a good person... well I mean a good half demon hehe". "Yeah yeah everybody says that". "Well it's true..." she smiled and Inuyasha blushed then looked to other side, Natsuki just looked at him confused and started to shine... again...

"Inuyasha..." Inuyasha recognized the voice and turned around, his eyes met Kazuko yellow ones. "Kazuko..." he was astonished. "Finally we have time for us... to remember our moments together...". "We created a lot of memories..." Kazuko giggled. "Remember the first time we killed our first demon?" she asked. "Yeah we were training with our claws".

Kazuko turn her face into a serious one. "Tell me something Inuyasha... do you... still love Kikyo? Even if she tried to kill us?" she asked. Inuyasha was silent for a second but he didn't wanted to lie to her closest friend so he just said it. "My feelings for her never changed, I have to convince her that I didn't betray her..." Kazuko nodded. "Me too, she thinks I betrayed her too... I still remember how we used our powers to purify the pearl...". "You helped her to purify the pearl?" Kazuko nodded. "Yeah, I was a beginner but Kikyo helped me in my free time, then I started to learn by myself, and a samurai taught me how to use a sword and how to create my own armor...".

"And how did you killed the monster with that sword?" he asked. "The sword I have it's special like the Iron-Crushing Fang, the one you have... it was created by Totosai too". "You have a sword created by Totosai?!?!?". "Yeah, my sword has the power to purify whatever demon that tries to touch it, however, there's also darkness that creates the ability of the sword to disappear and attack at the same time... this sword is called Fang Silver Purity...

 this sword is called Fang Silver Purity