Studying For a Strugglig Test

Kagome pulled Natsuki out of the class room to get some notes of her friends she missed. "Girls!!!" she called, they turned around. "Oh! What's up Kagome?". "Can you guys give me your notes to copy them?!". "I don't know Kagome, we need them to study too...". "Don't be mean, please let me just photocopy them and then I'll give them back" they looked at each other and the nodded. "Ok...".

They went to the library but there was a huge line to photocopy, then in another one place, it happened the same, they go to another one, and another one... and another one... "Looks like everybody have finals..." said one of the friends. "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING?!?!? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?!?!" Kagome just couldn't control herself... geez...

"Well

"Well... we gotta go Kagome, good luck!!" they waved at them and left. "Ahh wait!!"

They disappeared, Kagome was now laying on the floor in fetal position, Natsuki could feel the negative aura around her and that worried her. "You know Kagome... you could just asked me" Natsuki had her hands in her hips. "But you barely enter to school, you have just the notes from yesterday..." Natsuki sighed and showed her old notebook. "Actually I have my notebook of my old school, we saw the same thing as you guys and I completely understand everything..." Kagome got up and looked at her directly at the eyes. "Really?!?!?". "But the notes are not enough for you to get it...". "Can you teach me?!?!? Please, please!! I really need it!! Please Natsuki!!!" she made her puppy eyes. "Ok ok just calm down, let's just go home and start with the study".

At home, Kagome and Natsuki were in Kagome's room studying but every 10 minutes, Kagome asked and asked a question which make really annoyed Natsuki. It was like 12:00 a.m, and Natsuki was tired already but Kagome was still studying, Natsuki got up and went to her room, she put her pajamas on, she went to the kitchen and took a plate of tea and some cookies and went back to Kagome's room.

"Kagome, I bring you some tea and cook-". Kagome was already felt asleep, Natsuki giggled and sat on the floor looking at her for a while, in a short time, she fall asleep too. She woke up and rubbed her eyes, she looked at Kagome's clock and her eyes got wider. "AGGHH!!! KAGOME WAKE UP!!!" she pushed her out of the bed, and she got angry. "AHHHH!!!! Owww, What's wrong Natsuki?" she asked rubbing her head. "WE ARE LATE!!! IT'S 7:30 ALREADY!!!!!". "WHAT?!?!?!? THE DOOR CLOSE IN 30 MINUTES!!!!".

They ran to dress, eat, brush and prepare the backpacks then they headed to school. Now in class, Kagome and Natsuki are taking a break to breath, those five seconds were gone because their friends came to talk before the teacher come (poor of both...). "Natsuki are you now the one that is sick?". "No guys... we are just tired for last night and for our run in the morning" she answered. "Last night? Oh yeah, you were struggling with the tutorial right Kagome?" she nodded. "Yeah, Natsuki was teaching me the whole night and we woke up late and now I feel like I'm gonna die!!" she later her head down on the desk. "Don't worry Kagome, this is the last test we are going to have, the next one is in about two months". "That's good but right now I'm worried for the one that is tomorrow...". "You can do it Kagome, you only have to put more effort".

The teacher came, blah blah teaching, blah class work, blah going back from school and now home sweet home.