Juromaru And Kaigeromaru Part 2

Kazuko's POV

This demon called Juromaru seems to be dangerous... I hope we can win this battle...

Inuyasha started the fight with him running to attack but Juromaru DIDN'T dodged it, he let Inuyasha punch him in the face... it's suspicious... Why he would do that?!... I saw Inuyasha's face and I could see that he was thinking the same like me.

He took out his sword and again, it was difficult for him use it. He ran again to him and tried to cut him but some dash line passed between them blocking the attack. What the hell was that?!?. "Did his arm got longer?!?!?" Shippo asked. His arm?. "I guess Shippo" Kagome said. I don't think so... It's a good theory but I don't think that is the main reason of how he blocked the attack.

"Kazuko let's go with Kagome and Shippo, we have to protect them" Natsuki said. I nodded and ran to where Kagome was.

Suddenly, I felt something... something was following me... I turned around and saw the same dash line trying to attack me. I used my claws to see what was. The dash line dodged it and passsed next to me making a small cut in my cheek.

"KAZUKO!!! Are you ok?!?!" Inuyasha yelled. "Yeah I'm ok!! Don't worry about me!!".

What was that?!? That thing was going to hurt me! Was it Juromaru's arm?! No... its something's else...

Wait!! It's no over!!! This presence is going to...
I turned to Inuyasha.

"INUYASHA!!! LOOK OUT!!!" I screamed but it was too late, that thing already attacked him passing inside of his stomach making a big hole full of blood. Inuyasha was going to fall on the floor but he refused. I knew it!! That wasn't Juromaru's arm...

It's... a scorpion?! That scorpion... has the face of Juromaru but his body is different ... "Who the hell are you?!?!" I demanded. That thing looked grinned at me. "My name is Kaigeromaru and I was sleeping inside of my brother's stomach".

His stomach?! Gross...

"I notice that you could feel my presence, priestess" he said. "You look so delicious... I'm going to eat you..." he continued. He hide under the ground and was coming to me. I dodged it and used my claws again to cut one of his arms. "You are strong to be a simple priestess..." he dissapeared again, we didn't see him anywhere... Where is he?!?.

Juromaru punched Inuyasha making him fell on the floor, he slowly got up and got in fight position again. "Inuyasha you can't move!! you can't fight with a hole on your stomach!! " Kagome screamed and again... there was again, the presence of Kaigeromaru in the air.

Kagome started to run to Inuyasha. Wait!!... Kaigeromaru is.... BEHIND KAGOME!!!!

I turned around and ran to her, I reached her and wrapped my arms around her body and felt the impact of the attack on my back...

"KAZUKO!!!!!!" Inuyasha yelled.

It hurts... it hurts a lot...

The cut was too big to move my body. I fell on my knees and checked my injury, it looked bad but at least Kagome was safe...

"KAZUKO!!! Kazuko!!! Are you ok?!?" Kagome said to me looking at my back, her eyes widened and were almost going to cry. "I'm sorry Kazuko... it's my fault" she said but I shook my head. "Don't worry Kagome... Are you ok?" I said and she nodded. I got up to continue helping Inuyasha but Kagome grabbed my arm. "Don't go Kazuko!!! You are hurt!! I don't want you to get worse" she said. "I have to protect you for any monster that wants to hurt you Kagome, this is for Natsuki... please understand". I pulled my arm from her and ran to where Inuyasha was when Koga appeared from the bushes.