Fight Against The Wind...

Normal POV

In the cave of wolves...

Koga was talking with the wolves of another tribe but he seemed to have no interest. "Koga we discovered that in a palace there's fragments of the pearl, if we go and attack, we 'll win the treasure and of course we will divide among all" one of them said. "Im sorry guys, but Im not in a good mood right now" he answered. "Well of course you're not, besides we cannot force you to come with us being injured" they said and left.

"Koga are you sure of what you are saying? They will have the fragments for themselves" one of the tribe said. "I dont care..." he said. ¨"Well I do care and I will go with them! If someone else wants to come, follow me!!" like half of them did go and Koga still haven't change his opinion. "Inuyasha... he only destroyed that bird with one attack of his sword and I just neglect the bird hurting me and taking the fragment out of my arm, I have to kill him if I don't do it, I will never feel comfortable" he thought.

The wolves came to the palace to start the attack but inside, it appeared a women, black hair and red eyes wearing a kimono with a hand fan, they didn't care and only ran to kill her, she opened her hand far and slide it showing great wings of wind making them fly away, then she slide it again, and this time, the wind cuts them killing all.

A few hours later, Koga heard his friends outside of the cave screaming and ran to check what it was, one of the tribe with a big cut in his chest trying to maintain his balance. "What happened?" he asked coming closer. "Sorry Koga, we could only get one..." he showed his hand to him revealing one fragment of the pearl, Koga took it and ran to the palace.

While with Inuyasha, they found the same palace, they saw blood and lifeless corpses in the floor, Inuyasha walked to them but they started to stand up by themselves. "Whats happening?!" Shippo said scared grabbing Kagome tightly. "They are standing up being dead! How is that possible?" Miroku said. "It must be Naraku, he killed them and now he wants to play with us" Inuyasha said getting in fight position to attack the palace, but the corpses attacked him trapping him and use his diste to fight. "I should make this more interesting" someone said hide in the darkness, this person opened her hand and close it. The corpses exploded letting blood cover Inuyasha's body, and the others were confused of what happened when Koga came to the scene.

Natsuki turned around, and saw him watching all the blood and his friends on the floor, he saw Inuyasha and get angry. "INUYASHA!!!!" he yelled. "Inuyasha... I will kill you, for all my friends!!!" he said. "You are wrong Koga, they were already dead when I came here" he said. "I don't believe you, you have their blood in your clothes".

"It was trap!! Naraku wanted Koga to fight Inuyasha by blaming him for the death of his friends!!" she thought. "Koga wait!! He didn't do it, Naraku did it, it wasn't hi-" Koga interrupted Natsuki. "No Natsuki!! I know he did it and I want revenge!!!" he jumped and attacked him with his arm injured showing a dark aura in it. "Whats that?!?!" she thought.

"Natsuki can you see it?!" Kagome said. "Yeah... Inuyasha he has a fragment of the pearl contaminated with evilness" Natsuki yelled. "What?!?!" he said surprised. "Naraku should have done it to make you guys fight each other" Kagome said.

"The one that killed Koga's friends has to be inside..." Miroku said, Sango nodded and used her boomerang to attack the palace, they ran and saw the same woman that fought the wolves. "You are a servant of Naraku, who are you?!" he screamed. "Mmm so you guys finally came, now I can kill you for the orders of my lord... my name is Kagura..." they got in fight position. "You should save your weapons for my little friend" before disappearing she took out a puppet transformed in an imitation of Naraku. They fought but now Inuyasha was the one in trouble, he could die for the incredible anger and the feeling of revenge that Koga had inside.