Young Love Or A Simple Crush

Natsuki's POV

I woke up the next few days, stretching my arms and then my whole body, Kazuko seems to feel a lot better and I with a lot of energy. I heard a knock on my door and it revealed Kagome.

"Natsuki, we are going to buy some things, want to join us?" I nodded. A nice walk to the grocery store doesn't seem bad at all. I changed into a casual outfit...

and headed downstairs to meet with Inuyasha and Kagome

We walked all the way to the grocery store, we decided to split. I was choosing some food that I liked and some that Kazuko liked until Kagome called me saying that she was done, good thing I was done too.

I wanted to head home early since I really needed to prepare my stuff.
"I can't wait to leave!" I smiled.

"You are always happy when we are traveling, how's that?" Kazuko asked me.

"My parents were always traveling and I always had an interest in exploring but they never took me with them, so now it's a great opportunity to take advantage of" Kazuko nodded in understanding.

Later, I finished my stuff and decided to take a quick nap, I want hungry at all so I decide to skip dinner.

After a few hours, someone woke me up, ugh how I hate when people do that to me!

"Kagome? What's wrong? Are we leaving already?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"..." she was staring at me, weird...

"Umm is something wrong?" I asked.

She quickly shook her head. "I'm sorry, it's nothing!! Go back to sleep!" and she left, again... weird.

Next day, I noticed my cousins were acting really strange. Kagome was staring at me while giggling and Sota was blushing like hell.

"Hey Kagome, Sota, what are you guys up for? You are acting really strange" Kagome smiled and denied. "No, it's nothing."

After school, I decided to give Kazuko a break to be in the house.

Kazuko's POV

I went to get something for drink when I noticed Sota with a glass of water.

"Sota?" I called him, he turned around and started to blush.

"K-Kazuko! I-I..." he didn't finished his words.

"Here! Takeititsforyou!" I couldn't listen correctly but enough to understand.

"Well thank you, you are sweet boy" and he blushed once again.

I walked out of the kitchen and headed to the room.

Later, I was curious to know what Inuyasha and Kagome were doing so I headed downstairs once again. Then, I noticed that Sota was standing in front of me with a bunch of flowers.

"Sota? What is this?" I knelt so he could see me directly.

"T-These are f-for you" he said.

It was kinda strange but adorable at the same time.

I looked at the side and noticed Kagome giggling and Inuyasha seemed kinda annoyed. Now I knew what was going on...

"Sota come with me" I grabbed his hand and headed outisde.

"Sota, is there something you want to tell me?" I asked him.

He was getting nervous and his face never stopped showing his cheeks turned pink. He seemed that he wanted to tell me but he couldn't do it, I don't blame him, it's hard know your feelings at such a young age. I smiled, then knelt and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Listen Sota, let me ask you a question" now he was looking at me instead of the ground.

"What do you like about me?" he seems confused but answered anyways.

"You are pretty..." he said.

"And?" I asked.

"And..."

That's the problem...

"Sota, I know you have a crush on me" Sota just got nervous again.

"Don't worry, its normal, but I don't think I'm your real crush, you just said you think I'm pretty but that's it... what about Hitomi, what do you like about her?" he thought once again. I've heard about this girl Hitomi. Kagome told me he used to like her until he got feelings for me.

"She is really cute, she loves animals, she sits next to me, and she's also a nice and sweet girl..." he stopped when he realized what he said.

I smiled once again. "You see? You love Hitomi, you just complimented me" Sota smiled and hugged me thanking me for helping realize his feelings.

Next day, Inuyasha and Kagome tried to help him to confess his feelings to the little girl, I was watching them working and practicing his way to confess but I could only laugh of how cute Sota seemed to be so determined to tell Hitomi that he loves her... I wish Inuyasha could do the same for me... at least, feel something...

I took a quick look on Inuyasha but he caught me staring and smiled. Now I was the one blushing... god damn feelings...