Enemy, Friend, Or Lover?

"Fang Silver Purity?... Totosai never told me about that sword". "It's existence shouldn't be revealed... many demons wanted this sword in the past years...". "And how did you get it? Did Totosai gave it to you?" he asked. "Totosai created it for me with the horn of a dragon, the skin was hard as steel and the claws and fangs could broke anything including the Iron-Crushing Fang...". "With the horn of a dragon? my sword was created with the fang of my father..." she smiled. "Totosai told me that our swords were similar but my sword have a deep power that not even he knows, he thought I could be the one who could control it..." her hands were shaking through the whole conversation, Inuyasha noticed it. "Are you afraid of that power?" he asked, she changed her reaction. "What?!?!? Afraid?!? Me?!? I'm not afraid of anything, what are you saying..." Kazuko laughed awkwardly, she was truly scared, seriously, she didn't know if she could handle that kind of power, it could kill her or even worse... kill her friends... Inuyasha have the sensation of hugging her and calm her down, and he did :D, Kazuko started to blush but she was at the same time, glad that he wanted to comfort her...

"Don't worry, I'll be there for you if something happen..." she closed her eyes. "Thanks... Inuyasha...". Their super cute moment was interrupted by the whole group, they let go and their faces were red like a tomato, Kagome looked down for a moment feeling disappointed but then she turned to her notmal face so no one could notice. "Well... I'll be leaving, I think Natsuki need a break" she turned to her human form. "Now what? What I'm going to tell my aunt about this?" she sighed heavily. "It's ok Natsuki, my mom knows about this, including grandpa and Sota..." she sighed again. "What else are you hiding from me?". "Not a lot" Natsuki rolled her eyes. "I don't believe you". "With the time you will know everything". "Kazuko said that you guys can't keep any secrets to me anymore since, like I said before, I HAVE A HALF DEMON PRIESTESS INSIDE OF MY BODY!!!!". "Maybe..." Kagome rolled her eyes. "Oh my god, you piece of-" Miroku covered her mouth before she continued. "Ok calm down girls, we have to continue with the journey". "Journey?" Natsuki asked. "Yeah, we have to continue finding the fragments of the Shikon Jewel...". "Stay here..." Kagome said. "Wait! What? After everything that happened, you want me to stay??". "You will be safe here... please, no, actually... better go home...".

No reply from Natsuki, Inuyasha and the group left. Miss Kaede walked to Natsuki saying that Kagome was right and she should go home. Natsuki didn't wanted to leave, she wanted to stay a little more time, now that she discovered this secret from her life, she wanted to see what else was going to happen. "Miss Kaede... I'll be going for a walk...". Natsuki ran from the village to the forest without caring where she was going, she sat on the top of a tree and decided to look at the sky while being on her thoughts. "Hm... Kazuko, now that I know the truth about you and my cousin... they still don't consider me part of this..." Kazuko appeared floating next to her (you guys know like in yugioh (damn I fricking love that show) where Yami is talking to Yugi every time). "That's not true Natsuki, they said that to protect you" Natsuki rolled her eyes AGAIN!!. "Protect me from what? I know I'm strong and you are too, you can fight using my body, we can help!!" Kazuko shook her head. "It's not that easy Natsuki...". "What do you mean?" Kazuko started to feel worried. "Our souls share only one body, if I use your body in the battles we could have, you will get hurt, your body is human which means you are vulnerable". "Well...". "I don't want to risk your life to save mine".

"Kazuko... Would you... take a walk using my body? Right now... I need to think..." Kazuko nodded, Natsuki climbed down the tree, she turned into Kazuko and started to walk peacefully, when suddenly... she bumped into someone. "I'm sorry, it was my fault..." she said. "A half-demon..." he said.

Kazuko looked at this person, it was a tall man with white hair, orange eyes with a moon on his forehead, also he was wearing a armor and a white yukata with red details. "Sorry again, I didn't see where I was going" she said getting up and rubbing her clothes. He didn't said anything, an awkward silent was created between them. "My name is Kazuko... what's your name?" she smiled. "HOW DARE YOU TO TALK TO SESSHOMARU-SAMA LIKE THAT?!?!?!!?" a little green skinned demon appeared angrily yelling at Kazuko.

"Jaken..." the man named Sesshomaru called. "Yes master?" he said. "Shut up..." he answered, Kazuko couldn't handle giggle. "So your name is Sesshomaru? A curious name for a man like you" she said. "What about you? Kazuko sounds like the name of a human..." he replied. "I like my name, I don't care what people think of it" she replied in a serious tone.

A girl wearing an orange kimono appeared from the bushes running to them. "Mister Sesshomaru I'm tired... can we take a break?" the girl said. The girl looked at Kazuko amazingly and walked to her. "You are a demon too? Hi! My name is Rin, what's yours?" she handed her hand waiting for her to shake it. "Oh what a kind girl! My name is Kazuko, nice to meet you!" Kazuko accepted it and both smiled. "Mister Sesshomaru can we rest near the river with Miss Kazuko? please please?" Rin jumped excited. "Ok..." he said in an emotionless tone.

They arrived to the river, Rin was playing in the water with Jaken while Sesshomaru and Kazuko were seating in a trunk. "Who are you?" he asked. "I already told you, my name is Kazuko, and I'm a half-demon warrior priestess..." she said. "A priestess?" he repeated. "Yes, I was trained to be a priestess since I was a girl, what about you?" she asked. "I'm Sesshomaru, I'm a powerful demon..." he answered. "A powerful demon? What makes you that powerful?" she questioned. "You don't want to know what I'm capable..." instead of feeling intimidated, she was laughing on her mind, he was dramatic and someone that loves attention. "Uhh.. I'm so scareeeeeddd" she joked.

Sesshomaru felt a little embarrassed and turned to other side without letting Kazuko see him. Kazuko just laughed, and stopped when she saw his left arm. "What happened to your arm?!?!" she asked in shock. "It's none of your business..." he answered. "If you don't put a bandage on it, it would get worse..." she ripped out part of her priestess dress, grabbed his arm rudely and put the bandage around the arm. "There... see? Nothing happened..." she smiled.

Sesshomaru looked at her like Kazuko did with him but her cheeks turned pink, it was like they were manipulating each other with their looks, Sesshomaru tried to come closer to her face but stopped waking up from his dream, Kazuko looked to other side blushing like hell. "Do you think they like each other Mister Jaken?" Rin asked looking at them with Jaken on her side. "Of course not! How he could fall in love with a half-human?! If that happens, Sesshomaru-sama will be really angry!!" he yelled. "But... Mister Sesshomaru looked happy with her... I think they could be a beautiful couple...".