Memories of Love

Natsuki's POV

I found myself in the same forest but in a bush. Why I'm here? usually I'm with Kikyo and Inuyasha... I could see Kikyo shooting her arrow to the tree where Inuyasha was sitting looking at her with a smile.

"Why don't you try?..." Kikyo said turning around like if she was talking to someone else.

I was confused... How she could said that if I'm not there, or does she knows that I'm here? Wait! I see someone walking to where Kikyo and Inuyasha are, it's a girl with grey hair, yellow eyes and wearing a priestess dress, white on top and gold on bottom, also a black and blue armor I guess, not to mention that she had ears and a tail...

"You know that I'm better using my claws and my sword..." she responded. "If you try, it could be another useful weapon for your battles..." Kikyo said. "C'mon Kazuko!! Are you a coward?" Inuyasha joked, Kazuko rolled her eyes.

What?!?! Kazuko?!?! I remembered how they called me like that in my other dreams, but how can I be here if I had... to be there?... I see... that person is suppose to be Kazuko, her friend...

After shooting, she turned to where I was!!! Well, maybe it was a coincidence, but that caused me shivers in my back, I looked down to not let her see me. I decided to look once again, she was now inches of my face, everything became black and it was only her and I. "You noticed it?" Kazuko said. "What?" Natsuki was shaking really nervous. "Its the same forest where you came...". "Yeah... but, what is the meaning of this?!?!?!Why I have these dreams about that girl named Kikyo and that boy Inuyasha?!?!? Why did they called me by your name?!?!?" she asked. "You have to figure it out by yourself..." she grabbed my hands and closed her eyes leaning her forehead on mine, at first it felt weird but then, it felt so warm, making me smile and close my eyes too. When I opened them, I saw fire!! Fire around the village and I was on the top of a house and my hands were covered with blood, then I saw Inuyasha running with the Shikon Jewel and an arrow going to where he was. I woke up sweating and upset, Kagome and the rest were looking at me worried, I got up carefully rubbing my eyes and head, they didn't stopped looking at me, it was like if they saw a ghost...

End of Natsuki's POV

"I-Is something wrong?" Natsuki asked. "How do you feel?! Are you hurt?! Are you ok?!" Kagome asked inches of Natsuki's face hugging her while crying. "I'm ok Kagome but, what's wrong? Why you guys have that face?" sh asked confused. "Eh? You don't remember anything?" Kagome asked. "Well... I remember that a monster was going to attack you and... that's all... Wait! What happened with the monster?!?!?"

No answer was heard from everybody but Inuyasha decided to just say it.

"... He's dead...". "Dead?... Who killed him?..."

Inuyasha didn't continued and looked down, Natsuki was more confused.

"Miss Natsuki..." she turned to Miroku. "Are you sure you don't remember anything else?" he asked again, Natsuki shook her head. " I see, so we were right, that person we saw, it wasn't Miss Natsuki...". "Huh? What do you mean?" she asked. "When you protected Miss Kagome from that monster, we saw you shining...". "Shining?". "You transformed into a demon...". Natsuki's eyes got wider. "I-I transformed into a demon? H-How? How is that possible?...". "We don't know how, but we heard you said that your name was Kazuko...".

Inuyasha reacted at hearing the name, flashbacks from his past started to pass through his mind.

"K-Kazuko!!!" Inuyasha screamed and then turned to where Natsuki was. "I remember!!! I remember Kazuko!!! Inuyasha said. "Ehh?!?" Everybody looked at him confused. "Kazuko was my childhood friend when my mother was still alive..." he said. "But I though you said that you had no friends when you were a kid..." Kagome said. "I didn't remembered it until now... Kazuko was my only friend, she told me that nobody wanted to be close to her either because of her appearance, she was crying most of the time, I never met her parents but she met my mother, we were really happy the three of us... like a family..." Inuyasha was almost crying (OMG I'M ALMOST CRYING!!!! HOW THESE IDEAS CAME TO MY HEAD?!?!?!?).
He started remembering her smile...

"We grew up together after my mother's death, Kazuko always comforted me when I was thinking on her, she shared her tears with mines, it was the best moment of my life

"We grew up together after my mother's death, Kazuko always comforted me when I was thinking on her, she shared her tears with mines, it was the best moment of my life... When I came here, my only purpose was to steel the Shikon Jewel and Kazuko wanted to help me even if she was risking her own life..."

Natsuki was impressed for who Kazuko was. She was Inuyasha's friend and tried to steal the Shikon Jewel for him no matter what, his only friend of all his life...

"Later, we met Kikyo, always wanting to "kill us". Kazuko and I had the same thought about her, we thought she wasn't trustful and we decided to kill her, but Kikyo saw kindness inside of us and treated us like normal people. More confident appeared between us until we noticed she only wanted to be our friend and that's when... I felt in love with Kikyo..."

"Umm... I saw a moment where Kazuko, Kikyo and you were happy..." Natsuki said. "You mean in your dream?" Kagome said. "Yes... first, I was walking in the village and everybody starring at me and someone called me Kazuko and it was you Inuyasha... Then, the second time, the three were sitting in the forest asking what were your wishes...

"Our wishes?" Inuyasha asked, Natsuki nodded. "You said you wanted to be a human...". "Unfortunately his wish changed Miss Natsuki..." Miroku said, Natsuki looked at him. "His wish is to convert himself in a complete monster...". "Miroku stop please..." Sango said. "A monster? Why?".

Natsuki looked at Inuyasha with a worried look, she know Inuyasha, Kikyo and Kazuko were great friends, ¿how he could change the wish of being a human into a monster?.

"Inuyasha is half demon, his mother was human and his father was a demon..." Miss Kaede said "Kikyo was my older sister, I knew that she loved Inuyasha, when she was bringing with her the Shikon Jewel to the place where she met Inuyasha and Kazuko to accomplish their wishes, someone attacked my sister from the back...". "Who did it?" Natsuki asked. "She said it was Inuyasha...". "Eh? Inuyasha? But he-...". "He loved her, that wasn't Inuyasha, it was Naraku..." Kagome said.

"Naraku? Is he a demon too?..." Kagome nodded. "Yes, his plan was to create a big hatred between Inuyasha and Kikyo including Kazuko, to kill each other, he transformed into Inuyasha and used a puppet to create a false Kazuko, he did the same with Inuyasha too... Miss Kaede continued. "That's so cruel of him..." Natsuki said.

Natsuki wanted to cry of anger, ¿why did he do that to them?, they loved each other and he just wanted to destroy that friendship. "Inuyasha attacked the village and escape with the Shikon Jewel and my sister shoot an arrow to him making him fall in a deep sleep during 500 years...". "And then, Kagome appeared here and met him..." Natsuki said.

Natsuki revalued everything they told her, and then she remembered what she dreamed recently. "While I was unconscious, I had another dream, I saw this village in fire and Inuyasha was running with the Shikon Jewel and that magical arrow..."

"Apparently, it looks like you are watching each time you are asleep Kazuko's memories in your dreams" Miss Kaede said. Natsuki felt a hard pain in her chest and started to shine again, it appeared Kazuko once again.