Discovering The Past

The view became clear and finally Souunga was separated from Inuyasha, but it vanished in the air. Inuyasha started to wake up, trying to sit as he holds the pain of the impact.

"Inuyasha, you are finally free from the power of Souunga... thanks to this girl..." sad Saya flying to his side, then looking at Kazuko.

She was laying down, covered in dirt. Inuyasha reached her face and touched it. Kazuko started opening her eyes. "Y-You are wrong... it was K-Kagome who did it. I only prevented him from hurting somebody" she tried to say.

"Kazuko!!!" Inuyasha called her, but she fainted again. "Idiot! This is why I told you not to come!!"

Sesshomaru bent down and picked up Tenseiga. Then he started walking away, but was stopped by a call from Inuyasha, who was already up.

"Wait Sesshomaru..."

Sesshomaru glanced at him.

"I'll be the one defeating Souunga, don't interfere" Inuyasha said.

"Someone like you will never defeat it" Seshomaru replied.

"What?"

"Be grateful with the girl" said Sesshomaru and left.

"Kazuko!" Kagome approached the female half demon. She knelt down, embracing her body into a hug. "Is she okay?" she asked.

"I think she will, she only needs to rest" said Myoga.

"Myoga... tell me something..." Inuyasha called the little flea, still looking at the way Sesshomaru left. "What kind of person was my father?" he asked.

"Well... he was kind-"

"I don't mean that!" Myoga looked at him confused.

"Was he strong?" Inuyasha asked.

"Well he was since he was a demon" Myoga answered.

"Was he stronger than me a moment ago?"

"Umm... he..."

"ANSWER ME!"

"Inu-no-Taisho was so strong that his power was never doubted... including without the power of Souunga"

"I see..." Inuyasha looked down.

Light started covering Kazuko's body, turning her into Natsuki.  "Natsuki!" Kagome said.

"Both girls need to rest" Myoga said.

Natsuki started opening her eyes. "I'm okay, the one that needs to rest is Kazuko" she said.

Inuyasha started walking.

"Lord Inuyasha!" Myoga called him.

"Take care of them" Inuyasha said.

"Wait Inuyasha!" Kagome called.

"Let him go, Kagome" said Natsuki.

"But why?"

"You are the only that can treat Kazuko's injuries. I doubt we can help Inuyasha right now"

Natsuki stared at Inuyasha as he continued walking until he was out of her sight.

"I think neither Kazuko nor I can go with you this time... take care, Inuyasha" she thought.

Natsuki's POV

I was laying down next to the wood fire waiting for Kagome to bring me a wet towel. Jaken and Rin stayed with us because Sesshomaru left them behind. In our small camp, we bumped into Miroku, Sango and Shippo. They all were talking about the problem with Souunga, but my thoughts were only focused on the severity of Kazuko's wounds and how Inuyasha left by himself to battle an enemy by himself. Kazuko haven't join me in my thoughts, probably because she's resting... she already received two impacts from great attacks... all to save Inuyasha...