A Demon With Cold?!

"HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!" Inuyasha yelled angrily.

Want to know why? Well, Kazuko got sick...

"Inuyasha dont be so childish, it's not like Kazuko wanted to get this cold!!" Sango said. "I already know that Sango" he said. Kazuko started to cough. "I'm sorry guys" she coughed again. "Easy Kazuko, we have a long journey but for now, we need to prepare some stuff" Kazuko nodded. "That's true, we need to get more food and what's necessary for it" Kagome said. Kazuko tried to smile but she was too sick to even react.

"Kazuko, how are you feeling?" Natsuki asked. Kazuko chuckled (in her mind obviously). "I have defeated a bunch of demons, I guess I can deal with a cold" Natsuki laughed. "I feel kinda guilty about this, I should be the one with the cold not you" Natsuki looked down. Kazuko smiled. "No Natsuki, I said I was going to protect you from whatever thing that tries to hurt you, including this" Natsuki made a small smile. Kazuko tried to look at her surroundings. "Where's Inuyasha?" she asked. Everybody sighed. "He left, he was being so annoying that he decided to leave" Kazuko was a little disappointed, she thought he was going to be the one supporting her mostly because they used to do it when they were kids, guess things change with the years.

"Kazuko, I think we should go back to my world" Kagome said. "What? Why?" she asked. "You have a lot of fever and we don't have a lot of medicine to treat you" she had a point. "Fine, I think it's better, besides, this body is not mine so it's probably why I'm feeling like this" Kazuko tried to get up but she fall. "Kazuko, take it easy, let us help you" Kagome grabbed her arm and put it around her shoulder. "We are going home for a few days" she said and they left.

At the time they went back, Kazuko was led to Natsuki's room. "Natsuki this feels weird" Kazuko said. "What do you mean?" she asked. "I mean, I'm going to be in your room, doing stuff I never done in all my life, less in a different time from my world" Natsuki giggled. "It's nothing to worry about, you are sick and you need treatment". Even if Kazuko was unsure about it, she decided to change into her pajamas -->

 Even if Kazuko was unsure about it, she decided to change into her pajamas -->

then lay down on the bed. "Awww so comfy" Kazuko said rubvking her cheeks with the pillow and blanket.

Later, Natsuki's aunt brought her some food and medicine and Kagome was next to her, taking care of her until... "Kagome! Your friends came to visit Natsuki!!" her mom called. "What?!?" Kazuko jumped out of the bed. "They can't come in by any chance!!! Kagome, go and distract them, I need to change!!!" Kazuko pushed her out of the room and closed the door. "I never expected your friends would come!!!!" Kazuko yelled. "Neither I!!" Natsuki yelled back.

The door was being opened and Kazuko quickly, lay on the bed and covered herself with the blankets. "Hi Natsuki! How are you feeling?" one of the friends asked. "Damn it! Quick, lets change!" Kazuko thought.

Natsuki's POV

"I-I feeling good, it's just a small cold, no big deal" I laughed nervously. "Well, that was close" I thought. "Natsuki! Another student called Hojo came to see you!" my aunt said. "Hojo? Who is he?" I thought. A guy with brown hair came, he seems quite nice but I never seen him in my life so it was kinda weird someone I don't know visiting me. "Hi, you are Kagome's cousin right? My name is Hijo, nice to meet you" he showed his hand. I shake it. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Natsuki".

The students were talking about what happened on school, Kagome missed those moments but Natsuki didn't mind at all. "Seems like school is really fun" I thought. I got up and excused myself to leave. I went downstairs to see what my family was doing when my little cousin called me. "Natsuki! Dog ears came to see you!" dog ears? Is it-?. I looked at the living room and I saw Inuyasha playing with the cat. "Inuyasha!" I smiled. "Eh? Natsuki? And Kazuko?" he asked. "Some friends from school came to visit so we had to change" I said. He seemed kinda disappointed, I know what he needs. "Want to check on Kazuko for a moment?" I asked. He nodded blushing.

Kazuko's POV

"So you wanted to see me?" I asked. "I needed to check on you since you left" he said. "Just a small fever and I'm still coughing" I said and started to cough again. "I better go, I can't keep them waiting" I thought and left, but I completely forgot to tell Inuyasha.

Natsuki's POV

As I headed to my room, I saw my classmates with their books. "What's that?" I asked closing the door and walking in. "We have a test tomorrow, and we need to review our notes" I sighed heavily.

Really?! Another test?!?!

Kagome came in. "What are you doing guys?" she asked. "There's a test tomorrow" they said again.

I sighed again. "You shouldn't have said that"

They looked at me confused. "Because of that" I pointed at Kagome.

"WHAT?!?!? TEST?!?!?! I DONT HAVE ANY NOTES!!!!!"

I needed to study too but with Kazuko's condition, I couldn't even grab a book, she needed to rest. "You should study for your test" Kazuko seemed to try to keep her eyes open. "I don't know, Kazuko, you need to rest, you are sick" I said. "Don't worry, Ill be fine" she made a small smile.

After a few hours, I started feeling tired so I decided to go to sleep even if my cousin's friends were on the other room helping Kagome.

Kazuko's POV

I heard the door being opened. "Inuyasha?" I thought he left, but seems he didn't.

"Here Kazuko, drink it" he handed a cup of... tea?

I was going to hold it but I smelled it and backed away.

"It smells" he smirked.

"Don't tell me you don't remember this thing that helped us when we were sick?"

I raised an eyebrow and remembered. "Of course! I forgot!! I used to help your mother but she never showed me what it contained"

I looked at the cup and covered my nose. "It was a long time ago when I drank this"

I had to give up. If I wanted to feel better, I needed to drink all of this. I started drinking it and as I got more used to the smell, less bothered me.

I felt tired and went back to sleep but I felt Inuyasha's hand on my leg patting it. "I remember that too" I smiled. I think he still cares about me even if we haven't seen each other for a while.

Next morning, I woke up and stretched my arms.

"Hi!" Inuyasha greeted.

"Morning Inuyasha!!" I greeted back.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I feel wonderful!!! Thanks to your medicine!"

I looked at the clock and as I can remember, Natsuki goes to school at... and right now it's...

"DAMN IT, ITS LATE!!!" I yelled.

Natsuki's POV

I heard Kazuko yell and I noticed the clock saying it was 15 minutes before the bell rang. "OH GOD, I WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!". I heard more screams from the other side of the house, Kagome must have fallen asleep too and woke up right now. "We still have a chance, just get ready and change!" I said what he told me and changed into my uniform. I called Kagome to come downstairs and Inuyasha carried us through all the city to the school building in time to take the test.