Unexpected Part 2

I saw Inuyasha hugging Kikyo... I was shocked and sad at the same time.

"Kazuko..." I whispered her name. I was really sad for her, if she see this, she will be so depressed...

"What's wrong Natsu-" she didn't finished because her eyes already met the scene she never wanted to see on her life.. her love holding the woman he loves...

"K-Kazuko I-" I tried to talk to her but she interrupted me "Let's go home Natsuki

"K-Kazuko I-" I tried to talk to her but she interrupted me "Let's go home Natsuki..." I was speechless, I couldn't do anything... "But Kazuk-" she interrupted me again saying in tears "Please Natsuki... I can't continue seeing this... this... this is too much for me". I nodded slowly and ran without letting Inuyasha notice me. I continued running and running crying for what happened, and it's even worse 'cause I gave her false expectations!!!... IM A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!

*This is an explanation from what happened with Kagome*

Kagome saw the lights too and went to check what was like Natsuki, she hide behind a tree and saw Inuyasha holding Kikyo. THAT same moment, Natsuki was hiding too in another tree but she didn't noticed that Kagome was there. Natsuki was the first one to leave, she was running at the moment when Inuyasha and Kagome we staring at each other.

Sango's POV

Last night, Kagome seemed really sad, she told us about what happened with Inuyasha and I was concerned for her. At morning, she explained us about her medicines and bandages, she was going to leave but I tried to stop her "Kagome, please talk to Inuyasha, I think this is just another stupid fight" she made a small smile but unfortunately, I couldn't convince her...

Later, we went with Kagome to the well and saw her leave. "Miroku she looked really disappointed" he nodded. "Yeah and we know why Sango" Miroku said. I heard footsteps coming and I saw Inuyasha. "Inuyasha..." I said. Miroku got up from the floor and said to him "Inuyasha... Kagome had already left to her home". "I see..." that's the only thing he said.

"Tell me.. did you saw Kikyo?..." Miroku asked and I was surprised. "And unfortunately, Kagome saw you two" he continued. Inuyasha nodded and said "Yeah, she saw us..." for that answer, I was angry. "You are a shameless!!". Then, Miroku walked to him and said something unexpected "Inuyasha have you seen your face? It's so cute- Ah sorry it looks brilliant and intense" Inuyasha ignored him and left.

"Wait... Miroku... have you seen Natsuki?" I asked but he shook his head. "Where is she?" I asked again.

Natsuki's POV

I was in my room on the floor with the door locked wrapping my arms around my legs crying for what happened.