Fiancée Who?!

As Inuyasha and friends were walking to I-don't-where. Natsuki and Kagome felt the presence of a Shikon fragment. Inuyasha seemed upset about it. There was a swirl coming to them... guess who it is...

"Now that's why I detected that nasty smell" he said in an angry tone. "Well hat was fast" Natsuki said, Kagome nodded. "He just came to bother Natsuki!!!" Inuyasha started to run to attack him with his claws, but Koga jumped over him and landed next to Natsuki. "Hi Koga" I said. "Hi Natsuki, how have you been?" he hold both Natsuki's hands, the moment was... romantic? I guess in Koga's perspective. But Inuyasha recovered and he stepped between them. "Oh hey beast, tell me what happened with Naraku, I want to know every detail about it". "YOU JUST CAME FOR THAT?!?!?" Inuyasha yelled "FOR WHAT ELSE SHOULD I COME FROM?!?!" he replied. "THEN YOU SHOULD TREAT NATSUKI WITH MORE RESPECT!!!". "ANSWER WHAT IM TELLING YOU!!!" Natsuki sighed, she doesn't know if ignore or laugh every time they fight. "Eh Kazuko, your turn" I said. "Wait what?!" she didn't expected that.

Kazuko's POV

"Natsuki?" I was now involved in the situation. "For what reason did you change?" Kagome asked confused. "Natsuki just pulled me into this". My senses were activated, this smell... smells like Naraku!!!. The thing was coming closer and closer, I was ready to take my sword out. Both Koga's friends appeared escaping from something, and suddenly, a great amount of fair appeared from the forest. "Where did this monster came from?!?!" Koga yelled. "We suppose it came from Naraku's castle, Ayame saw it!!" one of them said. "What?! Ayame saw it?!?! And where the hell is she?!?" the same guy shook his head. "I NEED THE SHIKON FRAGMENTS!!!" the thing yelled. If he needed the fragments then Kagome is in danger. But gladly, she was next to me, so I took the chance of taking the fragments from her pocket.

Inuyasha hold its hair and started demanding about where Naraku was. He didn't noticed that some of his hair tried to get me. Crap this thing knows I have the fragments!. I was going to jump away but Koga hold me. "Hey beast! You deal with that thing while I take Kazuko to a safe place!!" Koga yelled in the air. Say what?!? Since when I need a hero?!?. "Koga where do you think you are taking me?!?!" I demanded. "Don't ask! We have to miss that thing as far as we can!" he said.

Somethting was threw to Koga, and when he landed. We saw a red haired girl with two ponytails, similar outfit to Koga but white, and her eyes were green. "Koga!!!" she yelled. "Ayame!" he said. "Ayame?" I repeated. "Is that woman half human?!?! What are you thinking?!?" she yelled again. The hell is happening here? "I can't continue messing with you right now... Kazuko, run" I looked at him confused. "KAZUKO?!?! THATS THE NAME OF THE BEAUTIFUL FIANCÉE YOU HAVE?!?!?!" Whattt?!?!?! Fiancée?!??. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?" I asked. "WHO ELSE?!?!? MY BELOVED KOGA!!!!!" she yelled back. Now I was pissed. "KOGA WHY DID YOU TELL HER THAT?!?!?". "WELL WHAT COULD I SAY? IM IN LOVE WITH YOU". "YOU NEVER ASKED ME FOR AN OPINION!!!" now I was the one yelling.

"I AM THE ONLY FIANCÉE HE CAN HAVE!!!" Ayame started throwing leaves to me, I was ready to use my claws, but again, I'm Koga wanted to be my heroe. "You think you can defeat me? If you continue, I will punch you!!" he said. Man, you can't never hit a girl!!. "HOW CAN YOU LOVE A HALF HUMAN?!?!? WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE OF THE WOLF CLAN?!?!?!" she continued yelling that it was staring to be annoying. "In a different place compared to where you left your brain, in the trash!!!!" I yelled. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!" she yelled once again. "OH PLEASE SHUT UP!!! YOUR SCREAMS ARE ANNOYING!!!!". "I CANT HANDLE YOU!!!! I CANT LET YOU KOGA VIOLATE THE LAWS OF OUR CLAN!!!!". "Those laws were applied by them. I don't remember when I told you to be my wife!" she seemed concerned. "You promised me" we looked at her more confused than before. "You don't remember the night of the moon bow?" she asked. I remember that the moon was out in the night, I didn't know the rainbow could do it too.

After she explained everything, now I felt bad for her. "KOGA! THEN YOU DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT THAT?!?!?" I yelled now to him. This was a beautiful story, and me involved as Koga's fiancée make me feel more guilty. "Those words help me to handle the difficult training I had with my grandpa!" she said in tears. "I can't believe it Koga! How you can't remember a single word! YOU ARE MEAN!!!!" I yelled.

God we are in so much trouble...