In The Darkness With Two Dogs

Don't mind the video, I don't watch wrestling at all but since I like the music, this is the only video I could find 🥲
- - - - - - - - - -                                         - - - - - - - - - -

Natsuki's POV

Now that the last fragment was on Kohaku's body, we needed to protect him from Naraku. The kid just thought he could defeat him alone, but his soul is too vulnerable and he could die easily...

Footsteps were heard coming closer and closer, revealing Sesshomaru. Rin and Jaken smiled when they saw him. He took out his sword and demanded Inuyasha to show his, why all of a sudden he wants to fight him with that sword? That sword can't hurt anyone...

Sesshomaru didn't gave him another choice than fight but when Inuyasha tried to do his usual attack, it never happened. And then, Sesshomaru's sword transformed into a complete copy of Tessaiga. It was going to be another fight between brothers, how I hate seeing them fight...

I ran to them and stepped in front of Inuyasha. Byakuyan (that new character that I think it's super cute :3) appeared and threw some type of liquid around us. We were transported to another dimension full of demons. Rocks were floating and I was standing in one, not far from Inuyasha and Sesshomaru.

How Sesshomaru could get these powers? The sword that his father gave him didn't have this ability... unless...

I stared at Sesshomaru then to his sword...

Did he? No... he couldn't... he wouldn't!!!... I can't believe that after all he...

"DIAMOND SPEARS!!!" Sesshomaru yelled.

The diamonds were thrown to Inuyasha but he used some kind of shield.

This was bad, really bad... how could he do that?!?!

"SESSHOMARU STOP!!!! Why are you doing this?!?! I thought you wanted to kill him!!!!" I yelled.

He didn't listen to me, instead, he ignored me. I tried to call him again, but I accidentally stepped in a place where there was no rock and fall.

"Damn it!!" I thought.

Inuyasha tried to reach me, but it seemed Sesshomaru had the same plan. I could notice a demon trying to reach me and rapidly used the sword of Kazuko to stab his head and hold myself onto it. I was hanging and I didn't know for how
long I would last.

"Guys I'm sick of you trying to kill each other, that's not the solution!!! We have to find a way to get out of here!!!"

Again, they didn't listen, of course!

I was able to climb at the top of the demon and watch how Sesshomaru did another attack I never seen before. It seemed that a portal to a dark place was opened and sucked Inuyasha in.

"Sesshomaru what the hell?!?!" I yelled, and instantly, jumped to the portal where Inuyasha was. I tried to grab him but it was hard, the air current was too strong that separated us.

"NATSUKI!!!!" he called me.

"INUYASHAAAAA!!!!!"

As I continued floating away from Inuyasha, more fear I felt. What could I do? In what ways I could save him?!?! I'm only a human and the only person that could save Inuyasha... was Kazuko...

Tears started to come out. No... I can't... it's not the time to think about that...

The air current became stronger and now I was pulled to some kind of black hole with Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha!!!" I called him again.

He looked at me, his face changed. "Natsuki!!"

He grabbed my arm and I hold his torso tightly. He seemed insecure and I asked him what's wrong. "Tessaiga wants me to cut something" he said.

We tried to find anything different from where we were but there was only darkness.

"Natsuki look" he said.

I looked at the direction he said and there was some kind of line of light. Inuyasha cut the light and the darkness was gone.

"AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" Inuyasha yelled in pain when diamond spears stabbed him on the back. I was ready to glare at Sesshomaru, but he wasn't actually there, only his sword moving on its own.

Inuyasha was really hurt, those spears contained poison. The only thing I could do was use Kazuko's sword to protect him. Sesshomaru appeared and grabbed the sword.

"Are you kidding me?!?!" I yelled.

This is great! Just great!.

"Back off Natsuki" Inuyasha said to me and pushed me away.

Inuyasha's and Sesshomaru's swords collided again and this time, Tokijin was turning back into its normal look and broke. A new technique appeared in Tessaiga but before Inuyasha could use it, he lost consciousness. I tried to grab him but I couldn't reach his hand.

I felt a hand on my waist, I turned around and Sesshomaru was staring at me.

"S-Sesshomaru..." I said, trying to hold the blush in my cheeks.

He was able to reach Inuyasha. He took the diamond spears away from his body and punched him to wake him up. As soon as Inuyasha was totally awake, I noticed my feet were gone... we were disappearing.

The three of us were being pulled to the black hole and every part of us was disappearing

"Inuyasha do it!!!" I yelled at him.

I looked at Sesshomaru again and half of his face was gone. I touched his cheek and he looked at me.

"Sesshomaru..." I whispered his name and hugged him.

I closed my eyes roughly waiting for my death...

"Natsuki..." someone called me.

I opened my eyes and I saw my cousin looking at me worried.

"Kagome?"

I blinked my eyes twice and noticed we were back to our dimension. My body was attached to something and I saw a cold armor and a fluffy robe. I looked up and Sesshomaru continued staring at me, I freed my hands from his torso and stand on my feet turning around.

"Sorry..." I said with my cheeks now completely red.

I just remembered... Inuyasha!!

"Where is-?!"

I saw Inuyasha in the ground with his wound... he was really hurt... but at least we were back, thanks to him...

I turned around to check of Sesshomaru was hurt but he was already leaving, with Kohaku, Rin and Jaken following him.

I chuckled. "Bye Sesshomaru..." I thought.

For days, I took care of Inuyasha until he was completely fine. He went through a lot and he needed someone to take care of him.