Always in the Way (Requested)

A/N: @laszlokreizler: Here's your request!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ever since I started dating Eric, Bill, my maker, keeps stopping by my house—at the worst times I might add.

Given, they never really saw eye to eye and I never would have saw myself with Eric... until he nearly died in attempt to save me.

According to Bill, Eric is a emotionless, reckless monster. And that's what I always saw him as. So you could imagine my surprise when he turned out to be almost the exact opposite of what he said.

I lay on my stomach as I type tirelessly on my laptop. I work as a little photojournalist and I have a really close deadline. I need as much concentration as I could get, so I plugged in my headphone and put Bazzi on blast.

A solid hour has passed until I see my phone's flashlight as it vibrated. I look at the screen to see that Eric is calling. He updated his picture so it was him lying in bed with the bed sheet barely covering what its needs to.

I laugh to myself before answering.

"I saw your new picture," I say.

"Did you like it?" He asks in his normal, husky voice.

"It was quite revealing... but in a good way." I say whilst biting my lip.

"Good... I've been knocking at your door for the past ten minutes, so I figured that you had ear buds in. Do you need me to come back later?" He asks.

"No, just stay put, I'll be right there." I say.

I pull out my ear buds and jump from my bed. I walk to the door before I open it. We both end the call at the same time.

"I was going to ask what you were wearing, but now I can see that all for myself." He says holding a bag of Chinese food in one hand and a Lush bag in the other.

He presses a warm kiss to my lips before walking in. I close the door and ask:

"What's the Lush bag for?"

He sets it down on the table before pulling me closer by my hips.

"I have many plans for you.. so you should expect to have a long night ahead of you." He says as he sucks on that special spot on my neck.

"Mmm. As much as I would love that, I have a deadline and I have to finish my rough copy today." I say breathlessly.

He pulls my shirt up over my head and lifts me off of the ground.

"Now, now Lexi.. is this an actual deadline or one of those self made deadline?" He asks, staring deeply into my eyes.

"Self made," I whisper when he dips his head against my breasts.

"That's what I thought," he says.

I gasp when he nips at my skin. I jump off of his waist and use my vampire strength to push him against the wall. I rip open his shirt, sending buttons flying everywhere.

He growls under his breath at my roughness and I pull him down for a kiss. He vamp speeds me and bends me over the arm of the couch.  I release a shaky breath when I hear him fiddle with his buckle. I yell out when he rips off my shorts and underwear in one quick motion.

When I try to use my vampire strength against him, he grabs onto the back of my neck and whispers:

"Go ahead.. try to use your baby vamp power against me again. Go on..."

I growl at his taunting and he lets go of my neck. One of his hands travel from my breasts to where I needed him most. I rest my head against his shoulder, waiting for the wave of pleasure to run through me when the door suddenly swing open, revealing Bill.