Wake Up Call

Y/N was always at her worst in the mornings. Her normal wake up time in 10:00 AM, but the crew (Sookie, Bill, Eric & Sam) needed to leave around 8:00, so someone had to wake her up at 7:00. The last time Eric woke her up, he was flung through the door way and against the wall. Sookie was slapped across the face and Bill has a knife thrown at him.

Eric huffs as he plots.

"The only being that was not injured while waking Y/N up was her chihuahua Picu." He says.

"Do you have a picture? I can probably shift into it and lick her awake."

Eric showed him the picture.

**10 Mins Later**

Sam (as the dog above) runs through the halls. Eric opens the door for him and Sam runs inside. He jumps on the bed and started licking Y/N's face. Y/N woke up slowly and noticed that a dog that looks just like Picu is licking her awake.

"Picu, when did you get here, Papa?"

Sam wagged his tail but growled when Y/N collapsed back into bed. Sam started to lick her neck and then her ears and finally her chest.

"Ugh! Fine, fine. I'll get up." She exclaimed.

She walks towards her suitcase and took off her shirt and shorts.

She heard Picu (Sam) whimper and she turn around to see a naked Sam.

Eric and Bill were in the lobby, listening in the whole time and now all they heard was:

"Sam?!"

"I can explain- Ow."
**slam**

"Ow."
**slam**

"Ow."
**slam slam slam**

"Ow! Y/B put the book down!"

"Get the hell out of my room, Sam!"

"I just wanted to--Ow! Ok, I'm leaving."

Eric and Bill were chuckling to each other about what they just heard while Sookie sat there confused as hell.