Tease

Eric and I have an obvious attraction towards each other. But our stubbornness gets in the way of that; none of us wants to admit the mutual attraction. We would make eyes towards each other across the room. And most of all, we would tease each other. To be honest, the teasing is the best part.

I was walking down the hall, and I look up to see Eric shirtless. And he happens to be standing right in front of my bedroom door. So, I have to get through him in order for me go to bed.

"Eric, what are you doing?"

"Oh, just standing around."

"You happen to be 'standing around' in front of my bedroom door?"

He smirks at me, man that smirk!

I roll my eyes and say:

"Any other reason why are you here?"

"Oh you know why."

I gulp loudly and he walks towards me. His breathe fanned against my throat and he subtlety sniffed my neck. He pressed kisses down my neck.

"Eric." I say.

He made a hickey the size of a quarter and I groan. I push him against my door and his eyes are filled with lust. I walk up to him and our lips brush up against each other. I say:

"You're in front of my door."

He growls and steps out of the way. I walk into my room and close the door. I slide down the door and sit on the floor with my knees tucked into my chest. I smile and touch my neck to feel the hickey he made.

**The Next Day**

I laid on Eric's bed wearing red lacey underwear and bra. I heard footsteps approaching the door and I smile to myself. The door opens to reveal an expressionless Eric.

"Is everything ok?"

He doesn't say anything; he just vamp speeds on top of me. He holds my chin and presses his lips to mine. I melt into the kiss and he pulls away and says:

"You made my day a whole lot better."

He strokes my hair and continues to kiss me again. Things escalated and our mutual attraction was well known.