Godrick Imagine #1

I was going on my early morning jog until I caught an unfamiliar yet familiar scent. I stop in my tracks and continue to sniff the air. Then I finally realized what the smell was: vampire. I super speed to Alpha's cabin to see two vamps sitting down with my Alpha.

I super speed in front of him and push him back protectively.

"Y/N, they mean no harm." My Alpha says.

"You sure about that?" I say while knitting my eyebrows together.

"I can assure you, there will be no more blood shed between our kinds. I was actually discussing a truce." says a tall, brunette man with tattoos of some sort on his skin.

The man steps forwards and I growl slightly. My Alpha pulled my arm back and pulled me behind him.

"I'm not leaving you alone with them for a second."

"I had a feeling you would say that. Have a seat." My Alpha says and I comply.

The man that was speaking previously chuckles slightly.

"She's fiercely loyal to you." He says while smiling at me.

I sunk further into the couch and cross my legs.

"That she is." My Alpha says also smiling at me.

"Why are you guys smiling at me?"
I say shifting uncomfortably in my seat.

"You are quite beautiful, Y/N." The man says.

He stands and takes my hand gently, then he placed a kiss on it. He pulled away and looked at me while still holding my hand. He smiles slightly and I do the same.

"My name is Godrick."

"When did this become a Flirt Fest? I thought  you guys were discussing a truce. I'm just here to make sure that nothing happens to him."

"How generous." says a blonde haired man.

I growl at him and he does the same.

"Forgive Eric. He isn't much of what you would call a 'people person'." Godrick says.

"Niether am I."

I glare at Eric and Godrick tilts my chin so my attention is back to him.

"Perhaps, I could take you out to dinner sometime."nHe says examining my face.

"Sure." I say nonchalantly but on the inside I was screaming with excitement.

"Great." He slowly let's go of my hand so our hands slowly slide against each other.

When his touch left my hand, I immediately wanted it back.

"We will discuss the terms of the truce another time."

He trails his hand across my chin and says:

"I'll be seeing you soon."

He winks then leaves with Eric. I sat there with my mouth gaped. My Alpha was the same way; but finally said:

"What just happened?"

"I have no idea."