Surprise (1/2) [Requested]*

A/N: @queenkatherine1 : here is you imagine as per request. 🤗🤗 Enjoy!

There I laid on the couch with Eric Northman. He was sitting up straight, where I was laid horizontally with my feet rested in his lap. He was venting about Bill being too attached to Sookie.

"I'm mean really? Being too attached to anyone, whether it be a human, or a vampire or a witch; you become vulnerable. Your enemies know exact who to go after, to make you cooperate." He states.

"Come on, Ric. Can you really blame the guy for falling for someone? You're telling me you've never loved someone so much that you become attached to them. Wanting to be around them all the time, to make sure their not in danger?" I ask.

"I mean, there's you...." he says placing his heavy hand onto my leg.

His light blue eyes burrowing into my dark brown ones. We lock eyes for a while until he says:

"But you're different. You can kick someone's ass with ease. You're a werewolf-vampire hybrid to gosh sakes. Sookie, is a weak semi human."

"What do you mean, semi human?" I ask.

"She smells different than a regular human. She smells like honey and... the sun..." He states.

His eyes drift off to different zone. A zone of which I assume is with Sookie. I roll my eyes on annoyance. Envy boiled under my skin. I pull my legs off of his lap and tug them against my chest.

This snaps him out of whatever world he was in.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Oh, Nothing. I just had a leg cramp." I lie.

He knew I was lying. That's one of the disadvantages of having a best friend who has known for 30 some years. They know you like the back of their hand. Sometimes it's good; other times, it's annoying.

"Ok." He says not fully convinced.

"When she dies, he will crumble; and I need him by my side to do my bidding." He adds.

"But I thought you have Pam for that?" I tease knowing she was eavesdropping somewhere.

"You know what, Y/N. Do me a favor and suck a dick." Pam threatens.

"Only if you do it first!" I yell back.

"Enough you two." Eric says playfully.

I playfully glare at him.

"Ya know, I could kill her. Just a little snap of the neck and all of your worries will go down the drain." I say pretending to examine my nails.

"I know you will." He states

"My beautiful, powerful, hybrid goddess." He adds while caressing my cheek with the back of his hand.

I lean into his touch and his thumb traces the outlining of my lips. His tongue flicked across his teeth as her stares at me.

I wonder what he is thinking about?

Before I could even register, his body jolted forwards and his lips mine with a steamy, hot kiss. His warm breathe fanned against my lip and his tongue slide into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. I run my fingers through his perfect blonde hair and he groans as I do so. Our tongues battles for dominance; he saw I wasn't backing down, so he nipped my bottom lip with his fang. He drew some blood but soon after he sucked on the wound gently before he pull away.

"Cheater." I mumble.

He settles his hand behind my head and pulls in for another kiss. As our lips interlocked with each other, he started taking off my clothes. He pulls my jacket off my shoulders and I roll it off of me. He breaks from my lips and dips his head down as he unbuckles my jeans. He pulls off my jeans and kisses down my thighs at the same time. He kissed back up my thighs and pecked my burning hot core. I gasp when he licked my core through the thin, damp cloth.

"Eric." I moan.

"Where do you want me sweetheart?" He says placing a kiss on the flesh between my belly button and my core.

"Mmm. I want your tongue."

"Anything for you , my beautiful." He says.

He sits up and takes off his shirt. Then he takes off my shirt and tosses them both in a corner somewhere. He lifts my ass into his hands to pull me closer to him. He pulls off my panties and spread my legs. He places each leg on his shoulder and dipped his head into my core. The tip his tongue teased my entrance. I grab onto the sides of the couch. I press my back against the cold fabric.

"Eric, please."

He kitten lick my clit and circled around it when his tongue. I hum and throw my head back in pure bliss. Without any warning, he plunged his tongue deep into my bundle of nerves. I yelp out at the sudden sensation.

He pumped his tongue in and out of my throbbing core. I arch my back and a familiar knot formed inside my stomach. The intensity builds and builds and I was about to crash until the feeling of his tongue is gone.

"Why did you stop?" I whine.

"Because I want to make you come with my dick, not with my tongue." He says truthfully.

I grumble as I settle down on the couch. He pulls down his boxers and pumped his member.

"Oh believe me. You're gonna love this." He adds.

My heart escalated at the sight of him. I rubbed my thighs together in attempt to calm down, but no success. Before I know it, Eric is hovering over me. His member runs up and down my wet entrance. I arch my back against him and he held my hips down to the couch. I whine in protest.

He held both of my wrists in one of his hands. He pinned them above my head and he sheathes himself into. I cry out as he completely bottoms out. Before giving me anytime to adjust, he pulled out and slammed into me again. His paces quicken slightly and my moans matched his seductive rhythm. The sounds that you heard were skin slapping against skin with a combination of our moans. I was about to reach my climax when he wrapped his arms behind the small of my back, lifting me into his lap. He is still inside me and he pressed my back against the cushion of the couch. He lowered himself so he was at angle at he thrusted into me at vampire speed. He dips his head into the crook of me neck and I close my eyes. I throw my head back and scream in bliss as he perfectly hit my G-Spot with every thrust.

My body jerked forwards as my climax came into hot splurts. He continues to thrust into me until he reaches his climax. He pulls out and gentle set me down. He lays horizontally and piled me on-top of him.

"I've been wanting to do that for years now." He says breathlessly.

I could hear the smirk in his voice. I look down at him and push wet strands of hair off of his forehead.

"Noted." I say.

His chuckles vibrate my whole body.

"Was all that really necessary? I didn't not need to hear any of that? I'm now scarred life because of you two." Pam's snarky voice piped.

I peek over the top of the couch to see Pam standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Sorry." I say.

I bite my lip and Eric sits up slightly. I turn to look at him and he instantly sealed his lips to mine. I hum into the kiss and push him back down onto the couch with me straddling him.