I hate you because I love you (1/2) [Requested]

A/N: AsxpXWWE : Here's your request.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright, is everyone her that needs to be here, or what?" I grumble.

"No, not yet... We're waiting on one more person." Bill says.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" Sookie asks.

"I've got places to be and people to see," I say.

"Places more important than saving Eric, Pam, Jessica and Tara?"

"Let me break this down into words you can understand." I condescend as I lean forward.

"I'm not here because I actually care about saving these people, I'm only here because I owe Bill from a couple years back. The second I pay my debt, I'm blowing this popsicle stand." I explain.

"Well glad to know that you keep your word," Bill say.

"Yeah, that pretty much the only thing about her that's likable," A familiar, deep voice says.

I look to the doorway and sure enough, there stood Alcide.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me," I say to myself.

"You're really starting to test my patience, Bill Compton," I call from the living room.

"Love you too." He calls from outside.

I deeply sigh as I lean back on the couch whilst crossing my legs.

He pulls her in for a hug and looked at me in the process. I roll my eyes at him and wait for Bill to walk in, which he didn't. Alcide pulls away and sits on the couch in front of me.

"Malaysia (Y/L/N)," He agknowledges.

"Alcide Hervaux, what an unfortunate surprise," I sass.

He laughs deeply before he asks:

"What do you have against me?"

He leans forward and rests his elbows on his knees.

"Everything. I have everything's by against you, you are one of the most strongest werewolves I have ever seen. And you throw it all away, for what? For a couple vamps, a shifter and a blonde? You have more potential than you realized and you're not going to use it." I say.

"So essentially you're saying that you're jealous of me," He retorts.

"Ha! That's hilarious! No, I'm anything but jealous. I'm disappointed. I could have made you into something better." I say.

"Then train me," He says.

"Not a chance,"

"Why not?"

"Because then that would mean having to interact with you, and I don't want that." I snap.

"Oh you bitch," he says, throwing a pillow at me.

I catch the pillow and playfully growl at him.

"You know, for people who hate each other. You two sure seem cozy." Sookie says.

"It's more of a love/hate relationship," Alcide says.

"But with more hate," I intercept.

"And besides, there is nothing to be jealous of. I'm stronger than you, that's for sure... you wanna know why? Because I actually embrace what I am." I add.

"Now look who's being hilarious?" He asks.

I glare at him and Bill finally walked in with Sam and twelve more people. By their scents, four of them were shifters and eight were vampires.