Werebar

I walked into a Werebar in Mississippi, ready to drink my sorrows away. I sat next to a good looking man with dark brown eye and black hair, with a lumberjack beard. I order five shots and he looks at me.

"Rough day, huh?" He says. I look at him and say:

"Rough month."

"Mm. You wanna talk about it."

"If you're willing to listen."

He fully turns to me and gives me his undivided attention.

I lick my lips and begin explaining:

"So there's this guy that I fell in love with and things were going great. We dating for three years, we moved in together and we were ready for the next step, I was ready for the next step. And so was he, or so I thought. Because the minute his ex blew to town, his true colors were revealed. He had a wife and three kids; and he had the audacity to think he could marry me..."

"Damn." He says.

"Yes, damn is right."

"Today was the day he finally moved out. He was going to apologize but my temperament got the best of me and I , uh, clocked him square in the jaw."

I made the movement and sound effect of me punching him. The guy adjusted himself in is seat and said:

"What a minute, so you K-O'ed the guy?"

I nod slightly and he chuckles to himself.

"Damn. I didn't know you had that in you."
He adds.

"I try to cover that up as much as I can. Being too angry isn't good."

"Well that punk deserved it, if he thinks he can take advantage of a beautiful, independent woman such as yourself." He says.

I smile and run my middle finger along the rim of one my tequila shots.

"Alcide." The man says sticking out his hand.

"Y/N." I say grabbing the man's hand and shaking it.

We smile at each other and I say:

"What about you? Why are you here drowning your sorrows with this amazing alcohol?"

He chuckle and explains everything with Debbie and how she broke his heart and what not. I raise my glass and say:

"To fucked up relationships."

He says the same thing and clinks his glass against mine. We both down the shot and continue talking and laughing and having a good time.

A month after talking, we started dating. But before we start dating I have to tell him something about myself. Something that could change everything. I have an ability to reveal  supernatural beings for who that really are. My sense are tuned to a level of the universe that nobody else can see, hear or touch. (FYI, that is a reference to Teen Wolf. Peter informing Lydia about her Banshee powers.)

My touch can inflict dwelling pain to a supernatural being. And I can't date a supernatural being without telling them about it.

"Alcide, there's something that you need to know about me." I say sitting down next to him on the couch.

"What wrong, babe?" He asks taking his hand in mine.

"I'm not normal." I add.

"Sweetie, neither am I."

"I'm a different supernatural being and I don't know if there are more of me out there, or if I'm that only one of my kind but... every since I was a little girl, I could see, hear and smell the supernatural for that they really were. Take a werewolf for example, instead of seeing the human side, I see the wolf side. And I hear the howling even though they aren't physically howling themselves and my touch...."

"What about your touch?" He asks.

"I can really hurt you people like you. I've learned to control it, but still."

"Show me." He asks.

"What no, I could really hurt--"

He pulls me closer to him and says:

"Show me."

His orange eyes are glowing, so my eyes glow purple.

He stops his eyes from glowing and looks into my eyes

He stops his eyes from glowing and looks into my eyes. He caresses my cheek with his thumb and asks:

"What about your touch can hurt me?"

"I can force you to shift."

"Really?" He asks.

"Yes."

"Well, try."

I hold the side of his face in my hand and concentrate with my eyes closed. I drop my veil and unleash my power, but nothing happens.

"I don't get it, why isn't this working on--"

I was cut off by a pair of soft lips. Alcide's muscular biceps wrap around me and pull me closer to him. His tongue swiped against my bottom lip and I open my mouth slightly to give him access. He slowly pushes me into the couch and he wraps my legs around his waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and he breaks from the kiss to leave small love bites down my neck.

"Your power doesn't scare me. It's only makes me love you more." He finally says.