You Don't Know Who I Really Am (1/3) [Requested]

A/N: MrBobGray815917 : Here's your request. Hope you enjoy! 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I lay on my bed with my legs kicking in the air as I read 13 Reasons Why. My Persian cat named Nina, curls up into a ball on my back and purrs as she sleeps.

My Rottweiler named Pearl, lays outstretched on my rug. A part of her tongue sticks out as she snores.

Our moment of silence was disturb by my doorbell ringing. Pearl barks as she hops up from the rug. I stand up from the bed to notice Pearl's ear still sticking up. I flip it back down and her nub wiggles with happiness.

I walk out of my room and trot down the stairs. I look out the window to see Jason holding something behind his back. He bounces on his heels with nervousness.

Jason and I are a couple but we taking to slow. I am not the usual Louisiana whore who will spread her legs for anybody. Nope. I'm an intelligent, classy and sophisticated woman.

That's what made me glow like a neon sign.

I open the door and lean against the door frame. Jason's gaze falls on me as a small smile tugs on my lips.

"Do I know you?" I tease.

"I should feel offended." He states.

He steps inside and closes the door. Almost immediately, Nina and Pearl attack him with kisses and sniffs.

Jason pulls a bouquet of various flowers out from behind his back and hands them to me.

"Jason." I say with appreciation.

"Thank you." I add.

He leans forward rests his hands on my lower back. My wrap my arms around his neck and rest my forehead against.

He walks me against the wall and I brush my nose against his. He finally rests his lips against mine. He sighs into the kiss and pulls me closer. My eyes flutter closed as our lips continued to massage each other. The tip of his tongue parts my lips and explored my mouth. I open my mouth to give him access.

He breaks from my lips and moved to my neck.

"What's gotten into you? All lovey dovey and stuff." I say as he presses kisses down the base of my neck.

He pulls away and say:

"Well, it is Valentine's Day, and I was hoping I could seduce you to agree having dinner with me and Sookie."

I sigh as I lightly push him away.

"Jason.." I trail off.

"What? She just wants to meet you. She says she'll try not to ask you a lot of questions.." he says.

"She'll try?.. Jason you know how I get when I'm nervous. I start stumbling over my words arms stuttering like crazy. And on top of that, I blush and turn redder than a tomato!" I say.

"Well, I think your stutter is adorable. And you look cute when you blush." He says.

Embarrassment starts to pinch my cheeks and I cover my hand with my hands. I hear Jason chuckle before he pulls my hands away from my face. He presses a kiss to my nose and says:

"Come on baby, if you do this now, then she will stop harassing me— harassing us."

I look up at the ceiling in thought before I finally say:

"Oh fine."

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you." He says before he gives me a quick peck.

"When is the dinner?" I ask.

"Six o'clock tonight... there are going to be two other people there, but—"

"What?" I ask.

"Calm down, okay? There's Alcide, her boyfriend, and Eric, her .... friend. They're friendly people, but if they try something, they have to go through me first." He says.

"So basically, this is a double date with a third wheel?" I ask.

"Basically, yeah.. Until then, we have three hours to ourselves, we should—" he adds as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Snuggle on the couch as we watch Grey's Anatomy? Good idea." I say.

"No, I was going to say—"

"Pop some popcorn before we start? Yea, I think so too." I say.

He sighs and gives me the puppy eyes.

"Get your mind out of the gutter, Jason Stackhouse." I add as I pull him in for kiss by his belt straps.