Alcide's Troubles

Apparently, now Alcide is pack master of the Shreveport pack. And it has changed him drastically; not in a good way either. He is letting his pack take control of him, instead of the other way around. But out of respect for him, I didn't pry.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask Alcide.

He hopped into the car after letting Sam and Nicole go.

"Are you doubting me?" He contradicts.

"Hey, don't get your boxers in a twist. All I'm saying is, how are you going to sell this to the pack?"

"I've been better at lying over the years." He says.

"Bullshit. You sucked at lying then, and you suck at lying now."

He growls at me.

"What? I'm telling the truth, would you rather me lie?"

"I'd rather you shut the fuck up." He says rudely.

"Why don't you make me? Come on, Alcide. Show me what kind of pack master you really are."

He looks at me and scoffs before reaching towards the clutch to shift it to drive. I grab onto his wrist and say:

"I'm serious."

He pulls away and growls at me.

"That's it. You, me. In the middle of the woods. Now." He barked.

I hop out of the truck and follow him into the woods. Once he stopped, I say:

"I'm having trouble trying to decide what the hell your problem is, Alcide. Being pack master has changed you and not for the better. You're letting that bitch Rikki control you, instead of you doing what's best for the pack based on your instincts. What happened to the warm, humble, lumberjack Alcide?"

"People change, Y/N."

"Not like this." I say.

"Sorry to disappoint." He says sadly.

I'm finally getting through to him, I can see it in his eyes.

"You're bottling up all your worries and hiding them from me. I'm not a part of the pack, but I was your friend long before being pack master was a thought in your mind. So what the hell happened to you Alcide?"

"I've lost my way, Y/N." He whispers.
He hooks his thumb in his front pockets and shrugs.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. And I was hoping that you would help me out 'cause.. I wanted you help guide me back." He adds.

I didn't say anything, I just walked up to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer. I slide my arms under his massive biceps.

We stay like that rocking each other and he says:

"I've missed this."

"Me too. Al', me too."

"Btw, if you tell me to shut the fuck up again,I'll kick you in your balls." I add.

He chuckles and hugs me tighter.

**Time Skip**

Alcide jumps out of the truck and he is surrounded by his entire pack. I hop out with him and he says:

"Sam and the girl are dead. And the pup is with Martha. They don't say anything, and we aren't exposed. You all should be happy now."

I nod in agreement and Rikki says:

"We would... if you two are lying through your fucking teeth right now."

"Bring them out!" She yells.

Two guys drag Nicole and her mother out of the trailer. My heart dropped at the sight of them. What did they do the them? The mother pleaded for us to take her life and to leave Nicole unharmed. Rikki walked up to her and said:

"I said 'shut up!'"

"Leave her alone, bitch!" I scream at her.

She looked at me and cocked her head to the side. She walks up to me and got all in my face.

"What did you just say?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that I stuttered.  I said leave her alone. And get the fuck out of my face before I make your face look even uglier."

"That's not what Alcide said in bed last night."

I upper cutted her in the jaw and hooked her across the face. She stumbled backwards, clutching her face.

"I said to back the fuck up. It's not my fault you didn't listen." I add.

She lunges and me and Alcide booms:

"Enough!"

Rikki stops and looks at him. Then she walks closer to me and I was ready to whoop her ass until Alcide adds:

"Who is your pack master?"

"You are not fit as pack master, therefore challenge you... to the death." Rikki says.

"Who's going to be my second?" She asks the pack.

After a few minutes, two girls stepped up to the plate and I step closer to Alcide, signaling that I have his back.

Alcide charged a Rikki and slammed her body onto the ground. One of the girls tried to jump in but I body slammed her into the ground and kicked her repeatedly in the stomach until she went unconscious.

Then there was the big, blonde bitch. She got me with a right hook and I kick but I held my own. I elbow striked her across the face and below the jaw. I rapidly punch her in the abdomen. She bent down slightly, while gripping her stomach. Then I finish her off with a roundhouse kick and a spinning back kick.

I look over at Alcide who had Rikki pinned but he couldn't kill her. I heard her say:

"Told you, you didn't have the stones."

He backed off of her and something came over me. I saw an opportunity, so I took it. I hovered over, grabbed her throat and felt her neck snap beneath my fingers.

"Y/N, no!" I heard Alcide scream but it was too late.

I killed Rikki. As I stood up from her dead body, everyone in the pack bowed. They all look at me and say in unison:

"Pack master."

"Shit." I say.