Heartbroken (3/4)

A/N: Slight smut warning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

** 3 years later**

I was sparring with Rhys in the middle of the woods. I was quite hesitant when I joined a new pack in Brazil. But the accepted me with open arms. And Rhys caught my eye and I caught his. We have been dating for a couple months now. Things are passionate and caring between him and I. I am in a black sports bra and black shorts; and he is wearing blue basketball shorts and no shirt.

He is one fine specimen let me tell ya. He has dark brown hair, light green eyes, olive brown skin and pearly white teeth. One look at him and your heart melts.

I through a round house and it hit in my the ribs

I through a round house and it hit in my the ribs. He threw jabs and punches which I blocked. He seems off balance, so I grab him and took him down. I pinned his hands above his head and straddle him. Then I say:

"You seem distracted. You ok?"

He nods and says:

"Yes. I'm fine. It's just, I wouldn't want to hurt someone with such a pretty face."

He caresses my cheek with his thumb.

"Well I can hold my own thank you very much."

"Is that so?" He contradicts.

I hum and the next thing I knew, he flipped us. So now he was above me.

"It doesn't seem that way." He adds.

I prop myself up on my elbows and ask:

"Is that a challenge, Rhys Silvia?"

He nods and I say:

"Challenge accepted."

I push him off of me and watch him land on the ground a couple feet from me. I jump onto my feet using my forearms and got to work. He threw a punch and I grab his hand to flip him. He landed on his back with a grunt. He jumps up and swipes his leg under mine, making me fall. I had the wind knocked out of me and before I got up, he sat on my waist.

"Rhys, what are you doing?" I ask.

"I have a better idea."

After he said that he placed his lips on mine. I hum into the kiss and run my fingers through his dark brown hair. I part my lips slightly, to give him access. His massive hand slides down my stomach and into my panties. His thumb parted my folds and rub figure eights on my clit. I gasp at the sensation. And our tongues twirled into each other's mouths. Without any warning, he plunged two fingers in me. I arch my back and groan in his shoulder.

"Rhys."

I buck my hips against his fingers and he pumps them at a fast pace. His fingers curled at the right spot and my eyes roll to the back of my head. I squeeze his shoulders and left claw marks on his back. He growled and his eyes glowed a bloody orange; so did mine. I left kisses from his neck to his jawline. Our little session was disrupted when my phone went off; well my new phone at least. Because I tossed my old one into the ocean. Sorry not sorry.

"Não responda. Você pode chamá-los de volta mais tarde." He begs.

"Não. Apenas duas pessoas conhecem meu número. E se eles estão me chamando, deve ser importante." I say.

He removes his hands from my underwear and helps sucks my juices. Then he helps me up. I brush myself off and sprint to my phone.

"Oi." I answer.

"Oh well you look at that. Three years at a place and you are already talking like you were born there." A snarky voice chimed.

"Pam! It's nice to hear from you."

"Same to you, sweetheart. Sorry to cut the reunion short but we have a problem. A problem that involves rogue vampires and lots of them. We need all of the help we can get."

"Of course, anything for you Pam. I'm on my way right now."

I hung up and Rhys asks:

"You're leaving?"

I nod and say:

"It's just for a couple days. I don't plan on staying over there. It brings nothing but pain and heart ache."

He holds onto my waist and says:

"Then don't go. Or at least take me with you."

"I don't want someone that I love to get hurt."
I say.

"The same things goes for me." Rhys contradicts.

"Rhys. Like I said, I can defend myself. I know what I'm doing. Just trust me, ok?"
I say while caressing the cheekbone with my thumb.

He gently grabs my hand and places a kiss on it.

"Eu te amo." He whispers.

"eu também te amo." I whisper back.

He gives me a long passionate kiss before we depart.

I am on the plane with three duffle bags, two of which contains hand held and shot guns a loaded with wooden bullets that are laced with silver.  These rogue vampires want a war? I'll give them a war.