Eric Imagine #4

I was a working my shift with Arlene and Daphne when a tall, handsome, blonde haired man walked in. He sat at the bar and Tara was a little shaken so I told her I would take care of him for her.

"You sure?"

"Yup."

"Would you take care of table 10 please?" I add.

She nods and walks off. I walk over to the blonde haired man and ask:

"Hey, my name is Y/N. What can I get you today?"

"Tru blood. AB negative." He says with a low husky voice.

Damn, that was sexy, but I didn't show it. I write down his order on my the notepad and ask without looking up:

"You want anything else?"

He extracts his fangs and asks:

"What?"

I lean in so closer that my lips are next to his ear and my carotid artery is right in front of his face, teasing him. He growls and pulls me closer to him, so I'm basically sitting on his lap. He sniffs from my breasts to my neck and rest my hands on his shoulders. All eyes were on me, and mostly everyone in that bar thought that I was crazy to tease a vampire with my blood; but I didn't care.

"If you wanted attention, all you had to do was ask." I say jumping off of his lap.

He growls as I walk away from him.

"Wait till I'm off of work." I add winking.

"And when is that?"

"In two hours."

**Two hours later**

Eric gently set me on the back of is car and he unbuttons my blouse. I wrap my legs around his waist and press my lips to his. His hands rests on my thighs and I continue to passionately kiss him.

Eric's P.O.V:
I don't know what is wrong with me. I wanted to suck her blood until she was dead, but when she kissed me. It was intoxicating and I cant get enough. Her scent, the taste of French vanilla coffee on her tongue. It's driving me crazy. She nibbles on my bottom lip and I groan into her mouth. She pulls away with her pink lips slightly swollen from all of the losing she has been doing.

"You're not going to suck my blood?" She asks.

I ignore her question and kiss her once more.