Reincarnation (4/4)

I took out the pack of wolves within minutes. I throw the last wolf and the pack leader. The both collapses to the ground and stay there.

I feel a force preventing me from breathing properly. I clasp my throat and look to see the witches chanting a spell.

I try to walk towards them but I felt like cement was weight down my feet, I couldn't move them. The spell was beginning to intensify and I go down on my knees. A dwelling pain started to fabricate on the inside of my skull.

I place a hand on the ground and try as hard as I can to take deep breathes. When I couldn't, the mixture of fear and anxiety mixed into my stomach. The same feeling I felt when I was in the coffin. Which means that it's coming.

"Safe Haven." I say.

We have all created a key word when the telekinesis is getting out of control. Godrick, Bill and Eric all look at me. They all let go of their opponents and step back.

I close my eyes and face my palms towards the witches. I inhale before I scream. As I continue to scream, the feeling in my chest decreases and transfers into the air.

I can hear the air bending at the will of my voice. The telekinesis travels through my hands and onto.

Their screams and pleads came to a halt and I stop. I open my eyes to see blobs of flesh where the witches used to be.

I look over at Eric, Godrick and Bill with blood soaking their clothes. I touch my face and look at my hand to see blood trailing down my finger.

Turns out my power wiped out the entire entourage; all expect one: the shifter leader.

I stand from the ground and dart over to her. I lift her off of the ground by her neck. My grip on her neck tightens to the point that her face turns blue.

"(Y/N), you don't want to do this.. you're not a murderer." Godrick states.

"She wants to hurt my family." I say.

"No, she doesn't. Her and I were conversing about a peaceful way to understand what you are. She didn't want to hurt your family, she just wanted peace." Godrick adds.

He walks over to me and touches my arm. I look over at him and he nods. I gently set the shifter down. She collapses to the ground clutching her throat as her lungs fought to take deep breathes.

"I'm sorry." I say.

**

I agreed for Sookie to take (Y/C/N) to a secure location. Eric and Bill are with her, so I'm not doubtful of their safety at all.

I need to learn to get this power under control before I can be around my kid again. I don't want to have one of my episodes and the victim would be (Y/C/N). I couldn't live myself if that happened.

Nightfall came and Godrick is in the shower. I just took my shower, so my hair is still damp. I sit on the first step of Sookie's porch with my elbows resting on knees and my palms pressing into my face.

I inhale the strong scent of swamp and manure. I hear the front door open and close. Soon enough, I feel someone sitting down next to me. I open my eyes to see Godrick's innocent smile.

His mesmerizing, hazel eyes burrow into my (Y/E/C) orbs.

"You did good today." He says.

I dryly laugh before I say:

"I doubt that."

"You didn't kill the shifter, when you could have." He says.

"But I killed her entire pack because I couldn't control my abilities. What if I killed you? What if I killed Eric or Bill or Sookie?" I say.

"But you didn't." He reassures.

I sigh and look down at my hands.

"I want to say something, but I don't want it to sound like a cliche." He adds.

A small smile tugs at my lips before I say:

"You are anything but a cliche. Say it."

"Okay.."

"I wouldn't have moved on." He states.

"From you, I wouldn't have moved on from you. And I definitely would not cheat on you. It could be five years or fifty years, and I would still be mourning you." He adds.

I lean in and ask:

"How would you think Eric would feel if I kissed his maker?"

"Who says he has to know?" He contradicts.

I glare at him playfully before he leans in. His soft lips press against mine and cups the side of my face. He tucks my hair behind my ear and I tilt my head to side for better access.

My eyes fluttered close and move closer to him. He lifts me onto his lap without his lips leaving mine. His tongue parts my lips and explores my mouth.

I hum into the kiss and wrap my legs around his waist as he stands. He walks through the door and closes it with his foot. He presses my back against the wall and kisses down my neck.

"I've been wanting to do this since forever." Godrick admits.

"I bet you have." I tease.

He pulls away from my neck and looks up at me. I press a kiss onto his lips and he smiles into the kiss.