Break Up*

A/N: SMUT WARNING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eric and I's voices boomed in Fangtasia.

"What the hell were you thinking running around with the wolves?" Eric stressed.

"Gee, I don't know, probably because I am a wolf!"

"You could have gotten yourself killed. They could have used you as leverage against me. Do you get that, or are you just too stupid to comprehend that?"

I slapped him across the face and say:

"I am not stupid. I'm not sure what kind of level of respect you have for me now. But it sure as hell is a whole lot less than when we started dating."

"That's because when we started dating, I thought you had common sense."

"I protect the people I care about at all costs. If that's considered stupid in your mind. Then maybe we weren't meant for each other, Eric."

I spin on my heel to walk away, and Eric vamp sped in front of me.

"You aren't saying what I think you are saying."
He says.

"Eric, I'm breaking up with you."

He slammed my back against and wall and pinned me there. Then he extracted his fangs as an act of intimidation. I pushed him off of me, grew in two sets of fangs and roared at him. He stepped back with a hurt look on his face.

Silence filled the room, until Pam walks in and says:

"Well. I think that's enough anger expression for one day."

"I concur." I say.

I walk out of the bar with no intention of looking back. I heard a loud clang and a growl, Eric's growl. I still didn't look back, I went in my car and drove off.

**2 Weeks Later**

I got a call from Sookie.

"Hello?"

"Hi there Y/N."

"What's up? Is everything ok?"

"No. You and Eric are broken up. You too were perfect for each other and when you don't see eye to eye, you automatically break up?"

I huff and say:

"I had my reasons, okay?"

"I'm sure you did. Eric is back to his cold and emotionless ways. He tortured a human being for no reason. He said 'because he was in a mood for torture'. Y/N, you are the only person who keeps him on track and that genuinely makes him happy. With you gone, things have gone hell."

"What do you want me to do, Sook?"

"Stay at a double windowed hotel. Talk and make up. And if you can't make up, at least become friends."

"Sookie, we can't become friends after a relationship like that; it's too hard."

"Just stay at the nearest double windowed hotel." She pushes.

"But the nearest one is in Texas."

"Exactly. You two need to get the hell out of Louisiana for a week or two."

"Ugh! Fine."

"Good because Eric already agreed to it. And he has a private jet waiting at 8:00 pm. Don't worry though, he'll be in a coffin; so you'll have some time to prep for you know."

I can hear her giggling over the phone. I end the call and groan in frustration as I fall back on my bed.

**At 8:00 pm**

I board the jet and it flies us to the Texas hotel.
At the Texas hotel, I was walked to my room and on my bed I see a Eric, reading a magazine.

"I didn't order room service." He says.

"Well that's too bad. I guess I should go to another room then."

I turn on my heel to walk out, I open the door but he closed it. I turn around to be backed into the door. His deep green eyes burrowing into my Y/E/C orbs. His thumb brushed up against my cheek bone. I suck in a breath at the gentlest touch. He dips his head into the crook of my neck. His breath fanning every crevice of my neck; I moan at the sensation.

"Eric. We should talk first."

He stops what he was doing and says:

"Ok."

He places both hands at the same level of my head, cornering me.

"So, Sookie says...." I trail off when Eric leans in a brushed his lips against mine; he left a small peck on me lips.

Once, he did that, a wave if desperation washed over me and I instantly craved his touch. I grab his face and smash my lips against his. This lead to a heated make out session. He grabbed my thighs and lifted me off of the ground. My legs wrapped around his waist and grind my center against his crotch. He groans at my action so I did it again. He has a strong enough gripped on me that I let go of his neck to take off my shirt. I rip off his shirt and I look into his eyes to notice that they were filled with lust.

He laid me on the bed and ripped off my underwear and pants immediately. He pulled off his pants and boxers and slowly crawled to me. He entered me with one deep harsh thrust; I groan loudly.

"Luckily, we got a sound proof room, huh?"
He says with a smile.

"Oh, shut up and kiss me." I say.

He bend down to kiss me and at the same time he thrusted into me deeply and harshly. With every thrust, my body lurched upward and my head keeps banging against the headboard.

"Ouch!" I say hold my forehead.

He pulls out of me and pulls out body at the edge of the bed. He slammed into me at a fast and rougher pace. His grip on my waist was hard enough to leave bruises. I screamed aloud and buried my face into the crook of his neck. He rode my orgasm and still kept going until he met his.

He pulled out and I use my wolf speed and strength to push him onto the bed. I am straddling him and hovering over him slightly.

"You are going to obey and I am going to ride you." I say to him.

"Ok... master." He says teasingly.

I press my lips to his and I slowly sink onto his member. I use the headboard to steady myself as I move faster. I moan with every thrust which turns him on even more and bucks his hips upwards, automatically hitting my g-spot. I groan and say:

"Do that again."

He does and things only intensified from there. Eric and I did tons of other positions. Our staminas are as strong as healthy horses. Or in other words, we had mind blowing and time consuming sex.

**Two weeks later**

We arrive back in Louisiana and as soon as I went to Fangtasia, I was going to tell Sookie everything that happened. But Eric had other plans, plans that were in his office.

Third Person P.O.V:
Eric and Y/N making out in his office chair. Eric was sitting in his chair while Y/N was straddling him and kissing him. His hands were placed on her thighs to keep her from falling off and she held his neck to pull him closer. He flipped her skirt up and pulled down her underwear when Bill and Sookie walked in.

Sookie's mouth was gaped at the sight. Y/N and Eric exchanged looks. Y/N was embarrassed but Eric was proud to prove that Y/N and him were happy and back together.

"So the trip went well I see." Bill says raising an eyebrow.

"Very well." Eric says kissing Y/N's neck.