Reincarnation (1/4) [Requested]

A/N: -Hoechlin_love_wife- : Here's your request. Hope you enjoy! 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"(Y/N)! (Y/N), wait! (Y/N) stop!" I hear Eric say frantically.

I kept running, but I have no idea where I am running from. My heart bangs against my chest cavity as I continue to run faster. The cold, mystic air ruffled up my clothes and combed through my (Y/H/C) hair.

"(Y/N)!"

"I'm sorry! I can't stop running." I say.

Before I could turn around, my body came into contact with a hard chest. I hear the figure grunt as he gave into my weight. We both collapse to the floor, and I unintentionally straddle the figure.

My hands rest next to the the figures head as I peer down to see the familiar pair of hazel eyes, dark brown eyes and pale skin.

"Godrick?" I say breathlessly.

"(Y/N)?" He says.

I stand up from him and extend my hand to him. He took it and hauled himself up from the ground.

"What happens? How are you alive?" I ask.

"I-I'm not alive, am I? I mean, I've been here ever since I burned on the rooftop..." He trails off.

"How are you here?" He asks.

"I.. I fell off of a cliff." I say.

I run my fingers through my hair and look at him.

"Well, what do we do now?" I ask.

Godrick's gaze shifts behind me and he says:

"I think we go into the light."

"What light?" I ask as I turn around.

The light resembles a ripple in a dimension. The sound emitting from it sounds like a glitching electrical sign.

I step closer to the light and I turn to see Godrick following me. I stop about a foot away from the light. Godrick held my hand in his as we both walked into the light.

I jolt awake as I gasp for breath. My eyes widens as I notice the lack of oxygen. I start hyperventilating and I feel a hard surface around me. I knock on the hard surface and I fell against it to realize it is wood.

"Oh my god, I really was dead." I say to myself.

I hold my neck in my hands as I continue to hyperventilate. I try kicking upward, but the weight of the soil made it impossible. My legs began to strain and I yell out.

"Help! Help me please!" I say.

I slam my fists against the sides of the coffin.

"Help!" I say.

Tears trail down my cheeks as fear builds up in my chest.

I scream at the top of the lungs and the soil shot into air. The coffin door is ripped off of his hinges. All of the soil lands on the ground and I stand up from the coffin. All of my bones crack from being "asleep" for so long.

After I crack my back and shoulder blades and brace myself to jump out of the coffin. I jump up and catch myself on the edge of the opening. My grip started to slip and I yelp out as I let go of the edge.

Before I could hit the ground, a deep a strong hand grab my wrist. I look up to see Godrick holding me.

I sigh in relief and say:

"Godrick, thank God."

He lifts me up effortlessly holds me as a groom would hold his wife.

"Hello (Y/N)." He says.

"Hi." I say.

He smiles and wipes that dirt off of my face. I do the same to his hair. He holds my hand against his face and leans into my touch. His hazel eyes burrow into mine and I notice his gaze on my lips.

I nervously lick them and say:

"We should... find Eric, show him that we're still alive."

He hesitantly let's go of my hand and says:

"Good idea, where do you think he should be?"

"He could either be at Sookie's, the Diner or Fangtasia." I list.

"Okay then... we should start searching." He says.

He lifts me back into his arms and flies away before I could object.

**

We've been flying around for ours and we still haven't found Eric. We have looked at all but one place: Fangtasia. We finally land and Godrick sets me down.

I walk through the doors to see the usual chaos of Fangtasia. I scan the room and still don't see Eric, but I see Pam.

"Pam!" I call.

She looks at me with her normal resting bitch face. Her facial expression completely changed when she realizes it was Godrick and I.

"Oh my God!" She says before she super-speeds to me.

She pulls me in for a hug and say:

"I missed you so much... How are you alive?"

"I have no idea, I just walked into the light with Godrick and all of a sudden, I'm alive. Where's Eric?" I ask.

"He's in his office, but don't go in there yet." She states.

I pull away from her and ask:

"Why not?"

"He's.... busy at the moment." She adds.

"Pam, I'm a big girl, I can handle it." I say.

I walk to the Eric's office and Pam is in front of me in the blink of an eye.

"Pam, let me through. Now, you're worrying me." I say.

"Believe me when I say, you don't want to go in there." She warns.

"Look, I'm no longer human, okay? I can move things with scream or my mind, I don't know. All I know is that I have a power and I can't control it. I don't know how long I've been dead but please... I need to see Eric." I say.

She huffs and hesitantly moves out of the way.

"Fine, don't say I warned you." She says in her snarky voice.

I opened the door to see some random brunette mounting Eric in his chair. He takes off her top and smiles up at her as she leans down for a kiss.

"What the hell Eric?!" I spazz.

"Pam, can't you see I'm b-" his words stop in his mouth as he realize I am not Pam.

"(Y/N)." He says innocently.

I shift my weight to my other hip as I cross my arms.

"In the flesh." I snap.